Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
Wenger: We cannot announce anything about El-Nenny
Arsene Wenger has revealed that the transfer of Mohamed El-Nenny is not done yet, adding that the Gunners will be looking to recruit players in January.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said that the signing of the Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has not been completed yet and that he is working hard to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.
”I’ll be busy, that’s for sure, I am already busy and I said already one month ago we are a bit short to deal with all the competitions we face, especially in midfield. We will be busy, yes,” said Wenger.
When the French manager was asked about whether the Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny has undergone a medical with the Gunners or not he said: ”You know more than I do. Unfortunately we cannot announce anything at the moment about this player [El-Nenny] because nothing has been concluded.”
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has been linked with a move to the London side to provide cover in midfield following the injuries to Francis Coquelin, Santi Cazorla, Tomáš Rosický, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta.
Arsenal have agreed terms with the 23-year-old, as well as his club over a move in the January transfer window, KingFut understands.
The Gunners are currently top of the Premier League after 19 games and will hope to continue their fine form when they face Newcastle at home on Saturday.