Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Wenger: We cannot announce anything about El-Nenny
Arsene Wenger has revealed that the transfer of Mohamed El-Nenny is not done yet, adding that the Gunners will be looking to recruit players in January.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said that the signing of the Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has not been completed yet and that he is working hard to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.
”I’ll be busy, that’s for sure, I am already busy and I said already one month ago we are a bit short to deal with all the competitions we face, especially in midfield. We will be busy, yes,” said Wenger.
When the French manager was asked about whether the Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny has undergone a medical with the Gunners or not he said: ”You know more than I do. Unfortunately we cannot announce anything at the moment about this player [El-Nenny] because nothing has been concluded.”
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has been linked with a move to the London side to provide cover in midfield following the injuries to Francis Coquelin, Santi Cazorla, Tomáš Rosický, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta.
Arsenal have agreed terms with the 23-year-old, as well as his club over a move in the January transfer window, KingFut understands.
The Gunners are currently top of the Premier League after 19 games and will hope to continue their fine form when they face Newcastle at home on Saturday.