Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Wenger: We cannot announce anything about El-Nenny
Arsene Wenger has revealed that the transfer of Mohamed El-Nenny is not done yet, adding that the Gunners will be looking to recruit players in January.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said that the signing of the Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has not been completed yet and that he is working hard to bolster his squad in the January transfer window.
”I’ll be busy, that’s for sure, I am already busy and I said already one month ago we are a bit short to deal with all the competitions we face, especially in midfield. We will be busy, yes,” said Wenger.
When the French manager was asked about whether the Basel midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny has undergone a medical with the Gunners or not he said: ”You know more than I do. Unfortunately we cannot announce anything at the moment about this player [El-Nenny] because nothing has been concluded.”
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny has been linked with a move to the London side to provide cover in midfield following the injuries to Francis Coquelin, Santi Cazorla, Tomáš Rosický, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta.
Arsenal have agreed terms with the 23-year-old, as well as his club over a move in the January transfer window, KingFut understands.
The Gunners are currently top of the Premier League after 19 games and will hope to continue their fine form when they face Newcastle at home on Saturday.