Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ex-Zamalek trio win cases, Whites obligated to pay
The Appeals Committee of the Egyptian Football Assossiation (EFA) has announced that Zamalek are obligated to pay around 15 million EGP to El-Sayed, Fathallah and Samir.
The Committee announced the players’ dues from their previous contracts with their club; the club will be forced to pay 5.8 million EGP to Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed, 6.6 million EGP to Mahmoud Fathallah and 2.8 million EGP to Ahmed Samir.
The Committee of Player Affairs had previously announced that former Zamalek players El-Sayed, Fathallah and were still owed dues by their former club from contracts signed while former president Mamdouh Abbas was in charge of the Whites.
Fathallah left Zamalek in 2014 to join Tala’a El-Gaish, before joining Entag El-Harby this season. El-Sayed joined Misr El-Maqassa in 2014, and Ahmed Samir also departed to sign for Al Masry.