Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Ex-Zamalek trio win cases, Whites obligated to pay
The Appeals Committee of the Egyptian Football Assossiation (EFA) has announced that Zamalek are obligated to pay around 15 million EGP to El-Sayed, Fathallah and Samir.
The Committee announced the players’ dues from their previous contracts with their club; the club will be forced to pay 5.8 million EGP to Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed, 6.6 million EGP to Mahmoud Fathallah and 2.8 million EGP to Ahmed Samir.
The Committee of Player Affairs had previously announced that former Zamalek players El-Sayed, Fathallah and were still owed dues by their former club from contracts signed while former president Mamdouh Abbas was in charge of the Whites.
Fathallah left Zamalek in 2014 to join Tala’a El-Gaish, before joining Entag El-Harby this season. El-Sayed joined Misr El-Maqassa in 2014, and Ahmed Samir also departed to sign for Al Masry.