Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Al Ahli Jeddah win derby, reach Crown Prince Cup final
Once again, Mohamed Abel-Shafy didn’t make the squad; the Egyptian left-back hasn’t yet been declared fit, as he recovers from a knee injury which has kept him out of his side’s last three games.
The game, which was held in King Abdallah stadium, saw Ittihad dominate. The Tigers had enough chances to secure the win, but failed to translate their control and possession into goals, thanks to Ahli Goalkeeper Yasser Al Mosailem heroics.
The only goal of the game came in the 44th minute; Muhannad Assiri met a long ball in the box to find teammate Hamad, who finished with aplomb to secure his team’s qualification to their 13th Crown Prince Cup final.
Al Ahli will face the winner of Al Hilal – Al Shabab, which will be played on Friday in Riyadh.