Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Al Ahly announce squad for CAF Champions League
Al Ahly coach Jose Peseiro has settled on a 30-player list which is expected to partake in the CAF Champions League this season.
Al Ahly will kickoff their African campaign from the round of 32, facing the winner between Angolan side Recreativo do Libolo and Equatorial Guinea’s Racing de Micomeseng.
Al Ahly’s African list:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad, Ahmed Rabee Farid.
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi, Bassem Ali, Mohamed Hany, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Mohamed Hamdy.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Saleh Gomaa, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Ahmed Hamdy.
Strikers: Emad Meteb, Amr Gamal, Malick Evouna, John Antwi, Ahmed Abdel Zaher, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki.
KingFut understands that the Red Devils’ board have been trying to convince Peseiro of the inclusion of Amr El-Sulaya to the squad, who is expected to join the team in January, but so far their attempts have been unsuccessful.
The club have the right to making any amendment or replacement of players in the list starting from January 1 till January 15, but these players can only be eligible to participate in the African competition starting from the round of 16.