The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Al Ahly announce squad for CAF Champions League
Al Ahly coach Jose Peseiro has settled on a 30-player list which is expected to partake in the CAF Champions League this season.
Al Ahly will kickoff their African campaign from the round of 32, facing the winner between Angolan side Recreativo do Libolo and Equatorial Guinea’s Racing de Micomeseng.
Al Ahly’s African list:
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel, Mosaad Awad, Ahmed Rabee Farid.
Defenders: Saad Samir, Rami Rabia, Mohamed Naguib, Sherif Hazem, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Fathi, Bassem Ali, Mohamed Hany, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed, Mohamed Hamdy.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Hossam Ashour, Saleh Gomaa, Abdallah El-Said, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Momen Zakaria, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Ahmed Hamdy.
Strikers: Emad Meteb, Amr Gamal, Malick Evouna, John Antwi, Ahmed Abdel Zaher, Mohamed Hamdy Zaki.
KingFut understands that the Red Devils’ board have been trying to convince Peseiro of the inclusion of Amr El-Sulaya to the squad, who is expected to join the team in January, but so far their attempts have been unsuccessful.
The club have the right to making any amendment or replacement of players in the list starting from January 1 till January 15, but these players can only be eligible to participate in the African competition starting from the round of 16.