Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Marseille make contact over Egypt midfielder Amr Warda
French side Olympique de Marseille have contacted Panetolikos over the transfer of Egypt international midfielder Amr Warda, KingFut.com can confirm.
Amr Warda, who joined the Greek side last summer, could leave the club in the January transfer window to join Ligue 1 side Olympique de Marseille after the French giants made an enquiry to sign him, KingFut understands.
Warda became a regular first team player for Panetolikos despite only joining them at the start of the season. The Egyptian has scored two goals and assisted once for the Canaries in 13 games so far.
Marseille manager Míchel is searching for reinforcements to bolster his squad after a disappointing a start to the season. Marseille are 10th in the league and the Spanish manager is keen on the Egypt international to boost his side.
Olympique de Marseille have already been in contact with the Greek side over the transfer of the former Al Ahly player and are believed to be prepared to spend €250,000 to bring him, but the French side are not the only club after him as the Egyptian is attracting interest from some European clubs including Espanyol and Sporting Braga, KingFut can confirm.
It’s worth noting that the Greece’s top three, Olympiacos, PAOK, and AEK, have all made their interest clear but they haven’t submitted an official bid for the Egyptian youngster yet.
The 22-year-old joined the Greek side last summer form the Cairo giants Al Ahly after the youngster had struggled to break into Al Ahly’s squad.