An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Zamalek reappoint Mohamed Salah as assistant coach
Former Zamalek player Mohamed Salah has been reappointed as Zamalek’s assistant coach, following the departure of both assistant coaches Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny, according to news reports.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny, who were appointed as the team’s interim coaches following the departure of Jesualdo Ferreira, submitted their resignation on Monday.
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has reportedly decided to change the coaching staff due to lack of communication between the assistant coaches and the Brazilian coach Marcos Paqueta.
Mostafa said in press statements following his resignation that he was repeatedly attacked since his appointment as assistant coach at Zamalek.
“This attack was for the benefit of certain people, and it appears that it succeeded. The fans became sure that I am the one who is taking decisions in the team, while my opinion is just advisory,” Mostafa said.
The newly appointed assistant coach was announced as the manager of second division side FC Masr in September.