Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Zamalek reappoint Mohamed Salah as assistant coach
Former Zamalek player Mohamed Salah has been reappointed as Zamalek’s assistant coach, following the departure of both assistant coaches Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny, according to news reports.
Mostafa and El-Shishiny, who were appointed as the team’s interim coaches following the departure of Jesualdo Ferreira, submitted their resignation on Monday.
Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour has reportedly decided to change the coaching staff due to lack of communication between the assistant coaches and the Brazilian coach Marcos Paqueta.
Mostafa said in press statements following his resignation that he was repeatedly attacked since his appointment as assistant coach at Zamalek.
“This attack was for the benefit of certain people, and it appears that it succeeded. The fans became sure that I am the one who is taking decisions in the team, while my opinion is just advisory,” Mostafa said.
The newly appointed assistant coach was announced as the manager of second division side FC Masr in September.
He had previous stints with Zamalek; he was appointed as a caretaker upon the departure of Jaime Pacheco and as an assistant coach in the technical staff of former Zamalek manager Ahmed Hossam Mido.