Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Zamalek appoint Ahmed Mortada as new director of football
Ahmed Mortada Mansour becomes the director of football to act as a liaison between Zamalek’s board and the coaching staff, which recently faced turbulence due to the language barrier posed by the appointment of Brazilian Marcos Paqueta as manager.
The Zamalek assistant coach position was recently given to ex-Zamalek star Mohamed Salah following the departures of Tarek Mostafa and Samy El-Shishiny, who both resigned.
El-Shishiny had resigned once before, but returned to his post as Director of Football, before making way for Mostafa.