Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Ahmed El-Sheikh included in Al Ahly squad for first time this season
Portuguese manager José Peseiro has announced his 21-man squad for their Egyptian Premier League matchweek 12 clash against Entag El-Harby, and Ahmed El-Sheikh has been included for the first time.
Ahmed El-Sheikh has seen himself fall out of favor of Al Ahly’s new manager, Josè Peseiro, but injuries and bad form of other players has seen him finally selected. However, Ghanaian striker John Antwi continues to be excluded from the Red Devils’ squad.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Ahmed Adel
Defenders: Ahmed Fathy, Ahmed Hegazy, Hussein El-Sayed, Saad Samir, Sabri Rahil, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ahmed El-Sheikh, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El-Said, Salah Gomaa, Hossam Ashour
Forwards: Emad Meteb, Malick Evouna, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher
Al Ahly currently sit in eighth place in the Egyptian Premier League, with 16 points from eight games. Entag El-Harby look to get into the top half of the table, as they currently sit in 12th place, with 11 points from as many games.