Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek after Smouha loan collapse
Despite Smouha and Zamalek agreeing the terms of the loan deal till the end of this season weeks ago Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek had the final say and opted against retaining the player.
Islam has been training with Smouha squad for two weeks now, but apparently he did not impress the 56-year-old coach who wants to sign another player who may be more useful to the club.
Zamalek now will be in trouble to have Islam Gamal back as they already filled his spot in the squad list by reacalling Shikabala from his Ismaily loan and also signing Ramzy Khaled to back up the backline.
Gamal’s loan spell at Smouha was expected to be a 6-month period lasting till the end of the season, after Zamalek president Mortada Mansour gave his consent over the move.