Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek after Smouha loan collapse
Despite Smouha and Zamalek agreeing the terms of the loan deal till the end of this season weeks ago Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek had the final say and opted against retaining the player.
Islam has been training with Smouha squad for two weeks now, but apparently he did not impress the 56-year-old coach who wants to sign another player who may be more useful to the club.
Zamalek now will be in trouble to have Islam Gamal back as they already filled his spot in the squad list by reacalling Shikabala from his Ismaily loan and also signing Ramzy Khaled to back up the backline.
Gamal’s loan spell at Smouha was expected to be a 6-month period lasting till the end of the season, after Zamalek president Mortada Mansour gave his consent over the move.