Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek after Smouha loan collapse
Despite Smouha and Zamalek agreeing the terms of the loan deal till the end of this season weeks ago Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek had the final say and opted against retaining the player.
Islam has been training with Smouha squad for two weeks now, but apparently he did not impress the 56-year-old coach who wants to sign another player who may be more useful to the club.
Zamalek now will be in trouble to have Islam Gamal back as they already filled his spot in the squad list by reacalling Shikabala from his Ismaily loan and also signing Ramzy Khaled to back up the backline.
Gamal’s loan spell at Smouha was expected to be a 6-month period lasting till the end of the season, after Zamalek president Mortada Mansour gave his consent over the move.