The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
Islam Gamal returns to Zamalek after Smouha loan collapse
Despite Smouha and Zamalek agreeing the terms of the loan deal till the end of this season weeks ago Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek had the final say and opted against retaining the player.
Islam has been training with Smouha squad for two weeks now, but apparently he did not impress the 56-year-old coach who wants to sign another player who may be more useful to the club.
Zamalek now will be in trouble to have Islam Gamal back as they already filled his spot in the squad list by reacalling Shikabala from his Ismaily loan and also signing Ramzy Khaled to back up the backline.
Gamal’s loan spell at Smouha was expected to be a 6-month period lasting till the end of the season, after Zamalek president Mortada Mansour gave his consent over the move.