Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Shikabala aims to win trophies with Zamalek
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Razek Shikabala has expressed his hope to win trophies with the White Castle after terminating his Ismaily loan spell.
Shikabala’s decision to end his loan with Ismaily came after former player and manager Ahmed Hossam Mido resigned from his post as Ismaily manager.
“Returning to Zamalek is normal; it is my boyhood team. My target in the upcoming period is to help the club win more trophies,” Shikabala told Zamalek official website.
Zamalek had re-signed the adept winger from Sporting Lisbon this summer on a five-year deal. He however joined Ismaily on a one-year loan deal upon the request of former Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira.
“I will do my best to be ready soon, in order to meet the expectations of the board members who believed in me,” he added.
“Fans pin high hopes on me, and that’s why I will focus all my efforts on winning trophies,” he concluded.
The 30-year-old player has been chosen by Zamalek manager Marcos Paqueta in the squad list set to face Misr El-Maqassa Saturday in the twelfth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Shikabala, who scored two goals and made three assists with Ismaily this season, replaced Islam Gamal in the Zamalek’s list. Alaa’s agent however denied the player’s departure, insisting that he has a five-year contract with Zamalek.