Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Shikabala aims to win trophies with Zamalek
Zamalek winger Mahmoud Abdel-Razek Shikabala has expressed his hope to win trophies with the White Castle after terminating his Ismaily loan spell.
Shikabala’s decision to end his loan with Ismaily came after former player and manager Ahmed Hossam Mido resigned from his post as Ismaily manager.
“Returning to Zamalek is normal; it is my boyhood team. My target in the upcoming period is to help the club win more trophies,” Shikabala told Zamalek official website.
Zamalek had re-signed the adept winger from Sporting Lisbon this summer on a five-year deal. He however joined Ismaily on a one-year loan deal upon the request of former Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira.
“I will do my best to be ready soon, in order to meet the expectations of the board members who believed in me,” he added.
“Fans pin high hopes on me, and that’s why I will focus all my efforts on winning trophies,” he concluded.
The 30-year-old player has been chosen by Zamalek manager Marcos Paqueta in the squad list set to face Misr El-Maqassa Saturday in the twelfth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Shikabala, who scored two goals and made three assists with Ismaily this season, replaced Islam Gamal in the Zamalek’s list. Alaa’s agent however denied the player’s departure, insisting that he has a five-year contract with Zamalek.