Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Tarek Mostafa: Ismail Youssef is the reason behind my departure
Tarek Mostafa, Zamalek’s ex-assistant coach, resignation came after Mortada Mansour’s meeting with the Brazilian Marcos Paqueta and his assistants and Tarek insisted on saying that his resignation came after a campaign that was made to destroy him. The ex-Zamalek’s assistant coach had nothing else to say at that time.
On the 2nd of January 2016, Tarek Mostafa declared that Ismail Youssef was the main reason behind his departure from Zamalek as he was doing his best to destroy Tarek’s image in front of the fans and the board of directors.
Khaled El-Ghandour, T.V presenter for “El Kora Ma’ Dream”, discussed Tarek’s issue claiming that Tarek Mostafa talked to the sport’s critic, Baligh Abo Ayed. Based on Abo Ayed’s words on his personal Facebook account that Tarek Mostafa talked to him saying that Ismail Youssef always tell the board of directors that Tarek is the main reason for any negative result for the white knights.
“Tarek replied to these charges that he only finalized Haras El-Hodood’s starting 11 in a match that ended a 2-0 for Zamalek and that his resignation came after Tala’a El-Gaish‘s match in the Egyptian Premier League,” Abo Ayed confessed.
Tarek Mostafa came out to disagree with any of these words, But Abo Ayed’s phone call to Khaled El-Ghandour included that he has the proof for his words.