Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Tarek Mostafa: Ismail Youssef is the reason behind my departure
Tarek Mostafa, Zamalek’s ex-assistant coach, resignation came after Mortada Mansour’s meeting with the Brazilian Marcos Paqueta and his assistants and Tarek insisted on saying that his resignation came after a campaign that was made to destroy him. The ex-Zamalek’s assistant coach had nothing else to say at that time.
On the 2nd of January 2016, Tarek Mostafa declared that Ismail Youssef was the main reason behind his departure from Zamalek as he was doing his best to destroy Tarek’s image in front of the fans and the board of directors.
Khaled El-Ghandour, T.V presenter for “El Kora Ma’ Dream”, discussed Tarek’s issue claiming that Tarek Mostafa talked to the sport’s critic, Baligh Abo Ayed. Based on Abo Ayed’s words on his personal Facebook account that Tarek Mostafa talked to him saying that Ismail Youssef always tell the board of directors that Tarek is the main reason for any negative result for the white knights.
“Tarek replied to these charges that he only finalized Haras El-Hodood’s starting 11 in a match that ended a 2-0 for Zamalek and that his resignation came after Tala’a El-Gaish‘s match in the Egyptian Premier League,” Abo Ayed confessed.
Tarek Mostafa came out to disagree with any of these words, But Abo Ayed’s phone call to Khaled El-Ghandour included that he has the proof for his words.