Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Tarek Mostafa: Ismail Youssef is the reason behind my departure
Tarek Mostafa, Zamalek’s ex-assistant coach, resignation came after Mortada Mansour’s meeting with the Brazilian Marcos Paqueta and his assistants and Tarek insisted on saying that his resignation came after a campaign that was made to destroy him. The ex-Zamalek’s assistant coach had nothing else to say at that time.
On the 2nd of January 2016, Tarek Mostafa declared that Ismail Youssef was the main reason behind his departure from Zamalek as he was doing his best to destroy Tarek’s image in front of the fans and the board of directors.
Khaled El-Ghandour, T.V presenter for “El Kora Ma’ Dream”, discussed Tarek’s issue claiming that Tarek Mostafa talked to the sport’s critic, Baligh Abo Ayed. Based on Abo Ayed’s words on his personal Facebook account that Tarek Mostafa talked to him saying that Ismail Youssef always tell the board of directors that Tarek is the main reason for any negative result for the white knights.
“Tarek replied to these charges that he only finalized Haras El-Hodood’s starting 11 in a match that ended a 2-0 for Zamalek and that his resignation came after Tala’a El-Gaish‘s match in the Egyptian Premier League,” Abo Ayed confessed.
Tarek Mostafa came out to disagree with any of these words, But Abo Ayed’s phone call to Khaled El-Ghandour included that he has the proof for his words.