Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
EAC postpone ruling on Al Ahly’s board dissolving appeal
The court have released a rule to dissolve the Al Ahly’s board of directors few days ago due to violations in the electoral process that took place in 2014 and seen the winning of Mahmoud Taher with the club’s presidency.
Accordingly, the Red Devils’ board said they are appealing the decision to the same court, before EAC decided on Sunday morning to put off their verdict on the appeal after a request from the club’s attorney.
The court have set Sunday, January 10 as the day of announcing the verdict on the appeal.