Al Ahly and Egypt’s U-20 national team forward Karim Nedved revealed that he...
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
EAC postpone ruling on Al Ahly’s board dissolving appeal
Egypt’s Administrative court have decided to postpone their judgment over the appeal submitted by Al Ahly on the ruling of dissolving the club’s board of directors to January 10.
The court have released a rule to dissolve the Al Ahly’s board of directors few days ago due to violations in the electoral process that took place in 2014 and seen the winning of Mahmoud Taher with the club’s presidency.
Accordingly, the Red Devils’ board said they are appealing the decision to the same court, before EAC decided on Sunday morning to put off their verdict on the appeal after a request from the club’s attorney.
The court have set Sunday, January 10 as the day of announcing the verdict on the appeal.