Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
EAC postpone ruling on Al Ahly’s board dissolving appeal
Egypt’s Administrative court have decided to postpone their judgment over the appeal submitted by Al Ahly on the ruling of dissolving the club’s board of directors to January 10.
The court have released a rule to dissolve the Al Ahly’s board of directors few days ago due to violations in the electoral process that took place in 2014 and seen the winning of Mahmoud Taher with the club’s presidency.
Accordingly, the Red Devils’ board said they are appealing the decision to the same court, before EAC decided on Sunday morning to put off their verdict on the appeal after a request from the club’s attorney.
The court have set Sunday, January 10 as the day of announcing the verdict on the appeal.