Zamalek failed to recover from their loss of the CAF Champions League...
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
EAC postpone ruling on Al Ahly’s board dissolving appeal
Egypt’s Administrative court have decided to postpone their judgment over the appeal submitted by Al Ahly on the ruling of dissolving the club’s board of directors to January 10.
The court have released a rule to dissolve the Al Ahly’s board of directors few days ago due to violations in the electoral process that took place in 2014 and seen the winning of Mahmoud Taher with the club’s presidency.
Accordingly, the Red Devils’ board said they are appealing the decision to the same court, before EAC decided on Sunday morning to put off their verdict on the appeal after a request from the club’s attorney.
The court have set Sunday, January 10 as the day of announcing the verdict on the appeal.