ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
EAC postpone ruling on Al Ahly’s board dissolving appeal
The court have released a rule to dissolve the Al Ahly’s board of directors few days ago due to violations in the electoral process that took place in 2014 and seen the winning of Mahmoud Taher with the club’s presidency.
Accordingly, the Red Devils’ board said they are appealing the decision to the same court, before EAC decided on Sunday morning to put off their verdict on the appeal after a request from the club’s attorney.
The court have set Sunday, January 10 as the day of announcing the verdict on the appeal.