The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Elmohamady receives offers from Everton and West Brom
Egypt’s Ahmed Elmohamady has received offers from English Premier league clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion, KingFut can exclusively reveal.
Elmohamady was courted by several club in England’s top flight last summer following Hull City’s relegation but the player decided to remain at Hull.
KingFut can confirm that Everton have made two offers for Elmohamady already, as well as an offer from West Brom with both clubs interested in bringing the right-wing back to the club either during this winter transfer window or in the summer.
The player was thought to be a target for French giants Olympique de Marseille last summer, with the club offering Hull City €3.5 million for his services as well as wages just around €1.3 million through a French agency, but the 28-year-old decided to stay at Hull.
Despite the lucarative offer by L’OM, Elmohamady stayed in a bid to make a name for himself in England, becoming the first ever Egyptian and Arab player to start 100 concequtive English league matches.
It’s yet to be seen if Ahmed Elmohamady will leave Hull but KingFut understands the player has no intentions of leaving the Tigers until the end of the season.