Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Elmohamady receives offers from Everton and West Brom
Egypt’s Ahmed Elmohamady has received offers from English Premier league clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion, KingFut can exclusively reveal.
Elmohamady was courted by several club in England’s top flight last summer following Hull City’s relegation but the player decided to remain at Hull.
KingFut can confirm that Everton have made two offers for Elmohamady already, as well as an offer from West Brom with both clubs interested in bringing the right-wing back to the club either during this winter transfer window or in the summer.
The player was thought to be a target for French giants Olympique de Marseille last summer, with the club offering Hull City €3.5 million for his services as well as wages just around €1.3 million through a French agency, but the 28-year-old decided to stay at Hull.
Despite the lucarative offer by L’OM, Elmohamady stayed in a bid to make a name for himself in England, becoming the first ever Egyptian and Arab player to start 100 concequtive English league matches.
It’s yet to be seen if Ahmed Elmohamady will leave Hull but KingFut understands the player has no intentions of leaving the Tigers until the end of the season.