Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
EXCLUSIVE | Ahmed Elmohamady receives offers from Everton and West Brom
Egypt’s Ahmed Elmohamady has received offers from English Premier league clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion, KingFut can exclusively reveal.
Elmohamady was courted by several club in England’s top flight last summer following Hull City’s relegation but the player decided to remain at Hull.
KingFut can confirm that Everton have made two offers for Elmohamady already, as well as an offer from West Brom with both clubs interested in bringing the right-wing back to the club either during this winter transfer window or in the summer.
The player was thought to be a target for French giants Olympique de Marseille last summer, with the club offering Hull City €3.5 million for his services as well as wages just around €1.3 million through a French agency, but the 28-year-old decided to stay at Hull.
Despite the lucarative offer by L’OM, Elmohamady stayed in a bid to make a name for himself in England, becoming the first ever Egyptian and Arab player to start 100 concequtive English league matches.
It’s yet to be seen if Ahmed Elmohamady will leave Hull but KingFut understands the player has no intentions of leaving the Tigers until the end of the season.