Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Wenger: We aren’t in a position where we can say we signed anybody
Arsene Wenger refused to offer any new updates on the Mohamed El-Nenny deal in his post-match press conference, admitting that he will be looking to recruit players.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gave a little away when he was asked about the speculation linking the Gunners with a move for Egypt international midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny, adding that he is “out there to get somebody.”
Mohamed El-Nenny have agreed the personal terms and successfully passed his medical to join the Gunners, but didn’t receive the work permit yet, KingFut can confirm.
When the French manager was asked after the Newcastle game if there was any new updates on the Mohamed El-Nenny deal or not he replied: “No. I have nothing to say because he [El-Nenny] is not our player and we have not signed anybody and we are not imminently in a position where we can say we signed anybody.”
”We’re out there to get somebody but at the moment we haven’t signed anybody,” Arsene Wenger added.
Former Arab Contractors midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny has been linked with a move to the Premier League leaders to provide cover in midfield following the injuries to Francis Coquelin, Santi Cazorla, Tomáš Rosický, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners strengthened their position at the top of the league with a narrow 1-0 win over struggling Newcastle and their next game will be on Saturday when they face Sunderland in the FA Cup.