Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Wenger: We aren’t in a position where we can say we signed anybody
Arsene Wenger refused to offer any new updates on the Mohamed El-Nenny deal in his post-match press conference, admitting that he will be looking to recruit players.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gave a little away when he was asked about the speculation linking the Gunners with a move for Egypt international midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny, adding that he is “out there to get somebody.”
Mohamed El-Nenny have agreed the personal terms and successfully passed his medical to join the Gunners, but didn’t receive the work permit yet, KingFut can confirm.
When the French manager was asked after the Newcastle game if there was any new updates on the Mohamed El-Nenny deal or not he replied: “No. I have nothing to say because he [El-Nenny] is not our player and we have not signed anybody and we are not imminently in a position where we can say we signed anybody.”
”We’re out there to get somebody but at the moment we haven’t signed anybody,” Arsene Wenger added.
Former Arab Contractors midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny has been linked with a move to the Premier League leaders to provide cover in midfield following the injuries to Francis Coquelin, Santi Cazorla, Tomáš Rosický, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta.
The Gunners strengthened their position at the top of the league with a narrow 1-0 win over struggling Newcastle and their next game will be on Saturday when they face Sunderland in the FA Cup.