Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Hossam Ghaly suspended for two games following Entag clashes
The EFA has suspended Al Ahly’s Hossam Ghaly and Entag El-Harby assistant coach Wael Reyad following the clashes that took place after the match on Sunday.
The Competitions Committee decided to suspend Al Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly for attacking one of Entag’s players during the fight. Ghaly will miss Al Ahly’s next two league games, against Ittihad El-Shorta and Arab Contractors.
Entag’s assistant coach, and former Al Ahly favorite, Wael Reyad ‘Cheetos’ was handed a four-game ban for abusing the referee. Abdel-Sattar Sabry, another Entag assistant coach was also suspended for two games due to his bad behavior towards the referee.
Al Ahly and Entag El-Harby were both fined by 10,000 EGP as a result of the entry of the teams’ coaching staff into the pitch without referee’s permission. Entag was also fined an additional 5,000 EGP for verbally abusing the referee and Al Ahly players.