An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Hossam Ghaly suspended for two games following Entag clashes
The EFA has suspended Al Ahly’s Hossam Ghaly and Entag El-Harby assistant coach Wael Reyad following the clashes that took place after the match on Sunday.
The Competitions Committee decided to suspend Al Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly for attacking one of Entag’s players during the fight. Ghaly will miss Al Ahly’s next two league games, against Ittihad El-Shorta and Arab Contractors.
Entag’s assistant coach, and former Al Ahly favorite, Wael Reyad ‘Cheetos’ was handed a four-game ban for abusing the referee. Abdel-Sattar Sabry, another Entag assistant coach was also suspended for two games due to his bad behavior towards the referee.
Al Ahly and Entag El-Harby were both fined by 10,000 EGP as a result of the entry of the teams’ coaching staff into the pitch without referee’s permission. Entag was also fined an additional 5,000 EGP for verbally abusing the referee and Al Ahly players.