In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Hossam Ghaly suspended for two games following Entag clashes
The EFA has suspended Al Ahly’s Hossam Ghaly and Entag El-Harby assistant coach Wael Reyad following the clashes that took place after the match on Sunday.
The Competitions Committee decided to suspend Al Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly for attacking one of Entag’s players during the fight. Ghaly will miss Al Ahly’s next two league games, against Ittihad El-Shorta and Arab Contractors.
Entag’s assistant coach, and former Al Ahly favorite, Wael Reyad ‘Cheetos’ was handed a four-game ban for abusing the referee. Abdel-Sattar Sabry, another Entag assistant coach was also suspended for two games due to his bad behavior towards the referee.
Al Ahly and Entag El-Harby were both fined by 10,000 EGP as a result of the entry of the teams’ coaching staff into the pitch without referee’s permission. Entag was also fined an additional 5,000 EGP for verbally abusing the referee and Al Ahly players.