Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Hossam Ghaly suspended for two games following Entag clashes
The EFA has suspended Al Ahly’s Hossam Ghaly and Entag El-Harby assistant coach Wael Reyad following the clashes that took place after the match on Sunday.
The Competitions Committee decided to suspend Al Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly for attacking one of Entag’s players during the fight. Ghaly will miss Al Ahly’s next two league games, against Ittihad El-Shorta and Arab Contractors.
Entag’s assistant coach, and former Al Ahly favorite, Wael Reyad ‘Cheetos’ was handed a four-game ban for abusing the referee. Abdel-Sattar Sabry, another Entag assistant coach was also suspended for two games due to his bad behavior towards the referee.
Al Ahly and Entag El-Harby were both fined by 10,000 EGP as a result of the entry of the teams’ coaching staff into the pitch without referee’s permission. Entag was also fined an additional 5,000 EGP for verbally abusing the referee and Al Ahly players.