KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Hossam Ghaly suspended for two games following Entag clashes
The EFA has suspended Al Ahly’s Hossam Ghaly and Entag El-Harby assistant coach Wael Reyad following the clashes that took place after the match on Sunday.
The Competitions Committee decided to suspend Al Ahly skipper Hossam Ghaly for attacking one of Entag’s players during the fight. Ghaly will miss Al Ahly’s next two league games, against Ittihad El-Shorta and Arab Contractors.
Entag’s assistant coach, and former Al Ahly favorite, Wael Reyad ‘Cheetos’ was handed a four-game ban for abusing the referee. Abdel-Sattar Sabry, another Entag assistant coach was also suspended for two games due to his bad behavior towards the referee.
Al Ahly and Entag El-Harby were both fined by 10,000 EGP as a result of the entry of the teams’ coaching staff into the pitch without referee’s permission. Entag was also fined an additional 5,000 EGP for verbally abusing the referee and Al Ahly players.