Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng rejoins Milan
Ghana International Kevin-Prince Boateng has rejoined Serie A club Milan on a 6-month contract after rescinding his contract with Bundesliga side Schalke.
Boateng’s transfers to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and KSA club Al Ittihad were close to conclusion last summer, but both moves broke down as the player failed medicals at both clubs due to his physical condition.
The 29-year-old midfielder has terminated his Schalke contract last month and was free to sign for Milan in January on a Bosman free transfer, where he signed a 6-month deal. Boateng had a previous period at the Rossoneri from 2010 to 2013, where he featured in 100 games and scored 17 goals for the red & blacks.
The Ghana international was allowed to train with Milan since late September, after the total rupture of relationship between the player and Schalke, to stand on his physical state and decide whether to sign him in January or not.