Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng rejoins Milan
Ghana International Kevin-Prince Boateng has rejoined Serie A club Milan on a 6-month contract after rescinding his contract with Bundesliga side Schalke.
Boateng’s transfers to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and KSA club Al Ittihad were close to conclusion last summer, but both moves broke down as the player failed medicals at both clubs due to his physical condition.
The 29-year-old midfielder has terminated his Schalke contract last month and was free to sign for Milan in January on a Bosman free transfer, where he signed a 6-month deal. Boateng had a previous period at the Rossoneri from 2010 to 2013, where he featured in 100 games and scored 17 goals for the red & blacks.
The Ghana international was allowed to train with Milan since late September, after the total rupture of relationship between the player and Schalke, to stand on his physical state and decide whether to sign him in January or not.