Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng rejoins Milan
Ghana International Kevin-Prince Boateng has rejoined Serie A club Milan on a 6-month contract after rescinding his contract with Bundesliga side Schalke.
Boateng’s transfers to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and KSA club Al Ittihad were close to conclusion last summer, but both moves broke down as the player failed medicals at both clubs due to his physical condition.
The 29-year-old midfielder has terminated his Schalke contract last month and was free to sign for Milan in January on a Bosman free transfer, where he signed a 6-month deal. Boateng had a previous period at the Rossoneri from 2010 to 2013, where he featured in 100 games and scored 17 goals for the red & blacks.
The Ghana international was allowed to train with Milan since late September, after the total rupture of relationship between the player and Schalke, to stand on his physical state and decide whether to sign him in January or not.