Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng rejoins Milan
Boateng’s transfers to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and KSA club Al Ittihad were close to conclusion last summer, but both moves broke down as the player failed medicals at both clubs due to his physical condition.
The 29-year-old midfielder has terminated his Schalke contract last month and was free to sign for Milan in January on a Bosman free transfer, where he signed a 6-month deal. Boateng had a previous period at the Rossoneri from 2010 to 2013, where he featured in 100 games and scored 17 goals for the red & blacks.
The Ghana international was allowed to train with Milan since late September, after the total rupture of relationship between the player and Schalke, to stand on his physical state and decide whether to sign him in January or not.