Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
OFFICIAL: Kevin-Prince Boateng rejoins Milan
Ghana International Kevin-Prince Boateng has rejoined Serie A club Milan on a 6-month contract after rescinding his contract with Bundesliga side Schalke.
Boateng’s transfers to Portuguese giants Sporting Lisbon and KSA club Al Ittihad were close to conclusion last summer, but both moves broke down as the player failed medicals at both clubs due to his physical condition.
The 29-year-old midfielder has terminated his Schalke contract last month and was free to sign for Milan in January on a Bosman free transfer, where he signed a 6-month deal. Boateng had a previous period at the Rossoneri from 2010 to 2013, where he featured in 100 games and scored 17 goals for the red & blacks.
The Ghana international was allowed to train with Milan since late September, after the total rupture of relationship between the player and Schalke, to stand on his physical state and decide whether to sign him in January or not.