Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Hazem Emam appointed Zamalek director of football
Zamalek decided to appoint Hazem Emam as the club’s director of football after the former club captain refused a job in the managing staff.
Last week, Zamalek legend Hazem Emam expressed his desire to begin his managing career at his boyhood club. However, he refused a job in the new club management, mentioning that he would only accept a job to become the director of football. The club decided to appoint Emam as the club’s director of football instead of Ismail Youssef, who became the club’s youth director.
It worth mentioning that Mido was appointed Zamalek coach after the sacking of Marqus Paqueta. The new management also includes Mohamed Salah as assistant coach and Abdel Halim Ali as director of players’ affairs. Medhat Abdel Hady was appointed as assistant coach and Ayman Taher as goalkeeper’s coach.