An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Hazem Emam appointed Zamalek director of football
Zamalek decided to appoint Hazem Emam as the club’s director of football after the former club captain refused a job in the managing staff.
Last week, Zamalek legend Hazem Emam expressed his desire to begin his managing career at his boyhood club. However, he refused a job in the new club management, mentioning that he would only accept a job to become the director of football. The club decided to appoint Emam as the club’s director of football instead of Ismail Youssef, who became the club’s youth director.
It worth mentioning that Mido was appointed Zamalek coach after the sacking of Marqus Paqueta. The new management also includes Mohamed Salah as assistant coach and Abdel Halim Ali as director of players’ affairs. Medhat Abdel Hady was appointed as assistant coach and Ayman Taher as goalkeeper’s coach.