Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Hazem Emam appointed Zamalek director of football
Zamalek decided to appoint Hazem Emam as the club’s director of football after the former club captain refused a job in the managing staff.
Last week, Zamalek legend Hazem Emam expressed his desire to begin his managing career at his boyhood club. However, he refused a job in the new club management, mentioning that he would only accept a job to become the director of football. The club decided to appoint Emam as the club’s director of football instead of Ismail Youssef, who became the club’s youth director.
It worth mentioning that Mido was appointed Zamalek coach after the sacking of Marqus Paqueta. The new management also includes Mohamed Salah as assistant coach and Abdel Halim Ali as director of players’ affairs. Medhat Abdel Hady was appointed as assistant coach and Ayman Taher as goalkeeper’s coach.