Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Basel confirm imminent El-Nenny transfer
KingFut has previously revealed that the El-Nenny has successfully passed his medical at Arsenal Football Club, stating that the 23-year-old will sign a four-and-a-half year deal with the English Premier League title contenders, subject to receiving his work permit.
The Swiss club official website has revealed on Tuesday that El-Nenny missed Monday’s training; the team’s first training session following the Swiss league’s winter break.
The club declared that a transfer could be completed in the coming days, without naming Arsenal as the destination club.
“Also absent was Mohamed El-Nenny, in which there could be a transfer in the coming days,” a report read on the club’s official website.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.