Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Basel confirm imminent El-Nenny transfer
KingFut has previously revealed that the El-Nenny has successfully passed his medical at Arsenal Football Club, stating that the 23-year-old will sign a four-and-a-half year deal with the English Premier League title contenders, subject to receiving his work permit.
The Swiss club official website has revealed on Tuesday that El-Nenny missed Monday’s training; the team’s first training session following the Swiss league’s winter break.
The club declared that a transfer could be completed in the coming days, without naming Arsenal as the destination club.
“Also absent was Mohamed El-Nenny, in which there could be a transfer in the coming days,” a report read on the club’s official website.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.