Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Basel confirm imminent El-Nenny transfer
KingFut has previously revealed that the El-Nenny has successfully passed his medical at Arsenal Football Club, stating that the 23-year-old will sign a four-and-a-half year deal with the English Premier League title contenders, subject to receiving his work permit.
The Swiss club official website has revealed on Tuesday that El-Nenny missed Monday’s training; the team’s first training session following the Swiss league’s winter break.
The club declared that a transfer could be completed in the coming days, without naming Arsenal as the destination club.
“Also absent was Mohamed El-Nenny, in which there could be a transfer in the coming days,” a report read on the club’s official website.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.