An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Basel confirm imminent El-Nenny transfer
KingFut has previously revealed that the El-Nenny has successfully passed his medical at Arsenal Football Club, stating that the 23-year-old will sign a four-and-a-half year deal with the English Premier League title contenders, subject to receiving his work permit.
The Swiss club official website has revealed on Tuesday that El-Nenny missed Monday’s training; the team’s first training session following the Swiss league’s winter break.
The club declared that a transfer could be completed in the coming days, without naming Arsenal as the destination club.
“Also absent was Mohamed El-Nenny, in which there could be a transfer in the coming days,” a report read on the club’s official website.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.