Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Basel confirm imminent El-Nenny transfer
KingFut has previously revealed that the El-Nenny has successfully passed his medical at Arsenal Football Club, stating that the 23-year-old will sign a four-and-a-half year deal with the English Premier League title contenders, subject to receiving his work permit.
The Swiss club official website has revealed on Tuesday that El-Nenny missed Monday’s training; the team’s first training session following the Swiss league’s winter break.
The club declared that a transfer could be completed in the coming days, without naming Arsenal as the destination club.
“Also absent was Mohamed El-Nenny, in which there could be a transfer in the coming days,” a report read on the club’s official website.
Arsenal will reportedly pay a fee of £5 million which could rise up to £7 million to the Swiss club to acquire the midfielder’s services.