Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Mortada Mansour: Mido and Hazem Emam have the most experience
Mortada Mansour, Zamalek’s president, met with the players and media to announce the White Knights’ new managerial team, consisting mainly of Hazem Emam and Mido.
Mansour said, “Most of the players already know Mido from the time he was either a player or a coach and know the way he works.”
The infamous club president continued, “I have the best players in the history of Egyptian football and I am positive about the future.”
He continued to state, “The new managing team includes the best previous football stars in Egypt with the best experiences, as Mido already played in most of the European leagues and the talented Hazem Emam in Italy.”
Mansour also said that Mido picked the whole managing team and the board members did not reject any of his choices.
Zamalek sacked Marcos Paqueta and hired Mido after the Brazilian coach was only able to lead the team to two wins in his first five games, while also drawing two and losing one. Zamalek currently sit in sixth place, but they have 3 games in hand of first-place Misr El-Maqassa.