The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Islam Gamal joins Ismaily on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal has joined Ismaily on loan for the rest of the season, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
Ismaily have signed defender Islam Gamal on loan for the rest of the season from fellow Egyptian Premier League side Zamalek, after the defender loan to Smouha was called off by the Alexandria based club.
The 26-year-old wanted to move from the White Castle after they filled his spot in the squad list by recalling Shikabala from Ismaily and signing Ramzy Khaled from Ittihad of Alexandria.
Islam trained with Smouha for two weeks, but did not impress the Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek who wanted to sign another player.
The defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games with the White Castle since joining them last season.
Islam Gamal joined the Egyptian Premier League champions from Tala’a El-Gaish on August 2014 for a fee reported to be around 5 million L.E.