Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Islam Gamal joins Ismaily on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal has joined Ismaily on loan for the rest of the season, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
Ismaily have signed defender Islam Gamal on loan for the rest of the season from fellow Egyptian Premier League side Zamalek, after the defender loan to Smouha was called off by the Alexandria based club.
The 26-year-old wanted to move from the White Castle after they filled his spot in the squad list by recalling Shikabala from Ismaily and signing Ramzy Khaled from Ittihad of Alexandria.
Islam trained with Smouha for two weeks, but did not impress the Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek who wanted to sign another player.
The defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games with the White Castle since joining them last season.
Islam Gamal joined the Egyptian Premier League champions from Tala’a El-Gaish on August 2014 for a fee reported to be around 5 million L.E.