Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Islam Gamal joins Ismaily on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal has joined Ismaily on loan for the rest of the season, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
Ismaily have signed defender Islam Gamal on loan for the rest of the season from fellow Egyptian Premier League side Zamalek, after the defender loan to Smouha was called off by the Alexandria based club.
The 26-year-old wanted to move from the White Castle after they filled his spot in the squad list by recalling Shikabala from Ismaily and signing Ramzy Khaled from Ittihad of Alexandria.
Islam trained with Smouha for two weeks, but did not impress the Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek who wanted to sign another player.
The defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games with the White Castle since joining them last season.
Islam Gamal joined the Egyptian Premier League champions from Tala’a El-Gaish on August 2014 for a fee reported to be around 5 million L.E.