Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
Islam Gamal joins Ismaily on loan from Zamalek
Zamalek defender Islam Gamal has joined Ismaily on loan for the rest of the season, in the hope he will gain more first team football.
Ismaily have signed defender Islam Gamal on loan for the rest of the season from fellow Egyptian Premier League side Zamalek, after the defender loan to Smouha was called off by the Alexandria based club.
The 26-year-old wanted to move from the White Castle after they filled his spot in the squad list by recalling Shikabala from Ismaily and signing Ramzy Khaled from Ittihad of Alexandria.
Islam trained with Smouha for two weeks, but did not impress the Smouha manager Mimi Abdel-Razek who wanted to sign another player.
The defender has found regular football hard to come by as he only played 11 league games with the White Castle since joining them last season.
Islam Gamal joined the Egyptian Premier League champions from Tala’a El-Gaish on August 2014 for a fee reported to be around 5 million L.E.