Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Karim Bambo joins Smouha on free transfer
The club have announced on their official Facebook page that the player will join the club on a two-and-half year contract.
Karim Bambo tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Al Ahly’s 2-0 win against Misr El-Maqassa last June, which kept him out of action for nearly six months. The 21-year-old winger failed to make a single appearance this season, and has been allowed to leave for free by Al Ahly.
Bambo’s first appearance with Al Ahly came in a league game against Misr El-Maqassa in June 2014, and he marked the occasion by winning a penalty. Bambo was a part of the Ahly team that won the league in 2014 under Fathi Mabrouk.
Last season, Bambo managed to make 11 appearances with the club, scoring one goal, before picking up his injury.