Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Karim Bambo joins Smouha on free transfer
The club have announced on their official Facebook page that the player will join the club on a two-and-half year contract.
Karim Bambo tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Al Ahly’s 2-0 win against Misr El-Maqassa last June, which kept him out of action for nearly six months. The 21-year-old winger failed to make a single appearance this season, and has been allowed to leave for free by Al Ahly.
Bambo’s first appearance with Al Ahly came in a league game against Misr El-Maqassa in June 2014, and he marked the occasion by winning a penalty. Bambo was a part of the Ahly team that won the league in 2014 under Fathi Mabrouk.
Last season, Bambo managed to make 11 appearances with the club, scoring one goal, before picking up his injury.