Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Karim Bambo joins Smouha on free transfer
The club have announced on their official Facebook page that the player will join the club on a two-and-half year contract.
Karim Bambo tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Al Ahly’s 2-0 win against Misr El-Maqassa last June, which kept him out of action for nearly six months. The 21-year-old winger failed to make a single appearance this season, and has been allowed to leave for free by Al Ahly.
Bambo’s first appearance with Al Ahly came in a league game against Misr El-Maqassa in June 2014, and he marked the occasion by winning a penalty. Bambo was a part of the Ahly team that won the league in 2014 under Fathi Mabrouk.
Last season, Bambo managed to make 11 appearances with the club, scoring one goal, before picking up his injury.