Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Karim Bambo joins Smouha on free transfer
The club have announced on their official Facebook page that the player will join the club on a two-and-half year contract.
Karim Bambo tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Al Ahly’s 2-0 win against Misr El-Maqassa last June, which kept him out of action for nearly six months. The 21-year-old winger failed to make a single appearance this season, and has been allowed to leave for free by Al Ahly.
Bambo’s first appearance with Al Ahly came in a league game against Misr El-Maqassa in June 2014, and he marked the occasion by winning a penalty. Bambo was a part of the Ahly team that won the league in 2014 under Fathi Mabrouk.
Last season, Bambo managed to make 11 appearances with the club, scoring one goal, before picking up his injury.