In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Nigerian FA official murdered at home
The 43-year-old, who worked with the NFF since 2007, was brutally murdered by armed robbers in his home, located in Gwarimpa neighbourhood of the capital city, Abuja.
“He was full of life when he left the office yesterday; the Federation has lost a dedicated and assiduous staff. This is so painful,” said a distraught Mohammed Sanusi, Secretary General of the Federation.
Known as “Ibro” to his friends and coworkers, Ibrahim Abubakar will be buried in Kaduna according to Islamic rites and is survived by his wife and three boys.