An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Nigerian FA official murdered at home
The 43-year-old, who worked with the NFF since 2007, was brutally murdered by armed robbers in his home, located in Gwarimpa neighbourhood of the capital city, Abuja.
“He was full of life when he left the office yesterday; the Federation has lost a dedicated and assiduous staff. This is so painful,” said a distraught Mohammed Sanusi, Secretary General of the Federation.
Known as “Ibro” to his friends and coworkers, Ibrahim Abubakar will be buried in Kaduna according to Islamic rites and is survived by his wife and three boys.