Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Nigerian FA official murdered at home
The 43-year-old, who worked with the NFF since 2007, was brutally murdered by armed robbers in his home, located in Gwarimpa neighbourhood of the capital city, Abuja.
“He was full of life when he left the office yesterday; the Federation has lost a dedicated and assiduous staff. This is so painful,” said a distraught Mohammed Sanusi, Secretary General of the Federation.
Known as “Ibro” to his friends and coworkers, Ibrahim Abubakar will be buried in Kaduna according to Islamic rites and is survived by his wife and three boys.