Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Nigerian FA official murdered at home
The 43-year-old, who worked with the NFF since 2007, was brutally murdered by armed robbers in his home, located in Gwarimpa neighbourhood of the capital city, Abuja.
“He was full of life when he left the office yesterday; the Federation has lost a dedicated and assiduous staff. This is so painful,” said a distraught Mohammed Sanusi, Secretary General of the Federation.
Known as “Ibro” to his friends and coworkers, Ibrahim Abubakar will be buried in Kaduna according to Islamic rites and is survived by his wife and three boys.