After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Nigerian FA official murdered at home
The 43-year-old, who worked with the NFF since 2007, was brutally murdered by armed robbers in his home, located in Gwarimpa neighbourhood of the capital city, Abuja.
“He was full of life when he left the office yesterday; the Federation has lost a dedicated and assiduous staff. This is so painful,” said a distraught Mohammed Sanusi, Secretary General of the Federation.
Known as “Ibro” to his friends and coworkers, Ibrahim Abubakar will be buried in Kaduna according to Islamic rites and is survived by his wife and three boys.