Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Steve Bruce rubbishes Elmohamady transfer talk
Hull City AFC boss recently admitted that Elmohamady has been put under pressure and affected by the latest series of rumors about the player’s future at the KC Stadium.
News recently surfaced about the 28-year-old right-back refusing a move to French club Olympique de Marseille in the summer, and King Fut have learned that Everton and West Brom are interested in acquiring the Egyptian’s services.
Bruce who appeared to be far from happy about the recent speculation around the player, dismissed any talks about a move and emphasized the negative impact those rumors have on his player: ”There has been nothing for Elmo.”
”I think, with him in particular, it is affecting him. All this nonsense about he is going here, there and everywhere. “
The Tigers are currently trying to achieve promotion to the Barclays Premier League and a transfer sending away Elmohamady would prove detrimental to the club, as the ex-Enppi man is a regular first team player and plays a key role for his team.