Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Steve Bruce rubbishes Elmohamady transfer talk
Hull City AFC boss recently admitted that Elmohamady has been put under pressure and affected by the latest series of rumors about the player’s future at the KC Stadium.
News recently surfaced about the 28-year-old right-back refusing a move to French club Olympique de Marseille in the summer, and King Fut have learned that Everton and West Brom are interested in acquiring the Egyptian’s services.
Bruce who appeared to be far from happy about the recent speculation around the player, dismissed any talks about a move and emphasized the negative impact those rumors have on his player: ”There has been nothing for Elmo.”
”I think, with him in particular, it is affecting him. All this nonsense about he is going here, there and everywhere. “
The Tigers are currently trying to achieve promotion to the Barclays Premier League and a transfer sending away Elmohamady would prove detrimental to the club, as the ex-Enppi man is a regular first team player and plays a key role for his team.