Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Steve Bruce rubbishes Elmohamady transfer talk
Hull City AFC boss recently admitted that Elmohamady has been put under pressure and affected by the latest series of rumors about the player’s future at the KC Stadium.
News recently surfaced about the 28-year-old right-back refusing a move to French club Olympique de Marseille in the summer, and King Fut have learned that Everton and West Brom are interested in acquiring the Egyptian’s services.
Bruce who appeared to be far from happy about the recent speculation around the player, dismissed any talks about a move and emphasized the negative impact those rumors have on his player: ”There has been nothing for Elmo.”
”I think, with him in particular, it is affecting him. All this nonsense about he is going here, there and everywhere. “
The Tigers are currently trying to achieve promotion to the Barclays Premier League and a transfer sending away Elmohamady would prove detrimental to the club, as the ex-Enppi man is a regular first team player and plays a key role for his team.