Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Steve Bruce rubbishes Elmohamady transfer talk
Hull City AFC boss recently admitted that Elmohamady has been put under pressure and affected by the latest series of rumors about the player’s future at the KC Stadium.
News recently surfaced about the 28-year-old right-back refusing a move to French club Olympique de Marseille in the summer, and King Fut have learned that Everton and West Brom are interested in acquiring the Egyptian’s services.
Bruce who appeared to be far from happy about the recent speculation around the player, dismissed any talks about a move and emphasized the negative impact those rumors have on his player: ”There has been nothing for Elmo.”
”I think, with him in particular, it is affecting him. All this nonsense about he is going here, there and everywhere. “
The Tigers are currently trying to achieve promotion to the Barclays Premier League and a transfer sending away Elmohamady would prove detrimental to the club, as the ex-Enppi man is a regular first team player and plays a key role for his team.