Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Steve Bruce rubbishes Elmohamady transfer talk
Hull City AFC boss recently admitted that Elmohamady has been put under pressure and affected by the latest series of rumors about the player’s future at the KC Stadium.
News recently surfaced about the 28-year-old right-back refusing a move to French club Olympique de Marseille in the summer, and King Fut have learned that Everton and West Brom are interested in acquiring the Egyptian’s services.
Bruce who appeared to be far from happy about the recent speculation around the player, dismissed any talks about a move and emphasized the negative impact those rumors have on his player: ”There has been nothing for Elmo.”
”I think, with him in particular, it is affecting him. All this nonsense about he is going here, there and everywhere. “
The Tigers are currently trying to achieve promotion to the Barclays Premier League and a transfer sending away Elmohamady would prove detrimental to the club, as the ex-Enppi man is a regular first team player and plays a key role for his team.