KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Egypt drop one place to become 58th in FIFA Ranking
Egypt have regressed one place in new FIFA Ranking released for the month of December to occupy the 58th place worldwide.
Egypt managed to successively retain the 57th place in the previous two months, before losing their pot to Cameroon in the newly released list.
The Pharaohs are now 58th in the world and 10th continentally with Cameroon surpassing them to the 9th place in African standings.
In regards to the African ranking, Ivory Coast still hold the first place, followed by Algeria, Ghana, Tunisia and Senegal.
While globally, Belgium are still cling to the 1st place, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.