Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Egypt drop one place to become 58th in FIFA Ranking
Egypt managed to successively retain the 57th place in the previous two months, before losing their pot to Cameroon in the newly released list.
The Pharaohs are now 58th in the world and 10th continentally with Cameroon surpassing them to the 9th place in African standings.
In regards to the African ranking, Ivory Coast still hold the first place, followed by Algeria, Ghana, Tunisia and Senegal.
While globally, Belgium are still cling to the 1st place, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.