Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Egypt drop one place to become 58th in FIFA Ranking
Egypt have regressed one place in new FIFA Ranking released for the month of December to occupy the 58th place worldwide.
Egypt managed to successively retain the 57th place in the previous two months, before losing their pot to Cameroon in the newly released list.
The Pharaohs are now 58th in the world and 10th continentally with Cameroon surpassing them to the 9th place in African standings.
In regards to the African ranking, Ivory Coast still hold the first place, followed by Algeria, Ghana, Tunisia and Senegal.
While globally, Belgium are still cling to the 1st place, succeeded by Argentina, Spain, Germany and Chile.