Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Ismaily’s Baher Elmohamady joins Zamalek on a six-month loan deal
The signing of Elmohamady is a part of a loan swap deal between both clubs which has seen Zamalek’s Islam Gamal move to Ismaily in the opposite direction.
The 19-year-old defender has signed for the Whites after a special request from team manager Ahmed Hossam Mido who used to coach him at Ismaily. The player is expected to begin training with Zamalek on Thursday.
Although Elmohamady has been included in Ismaily’s squad on 4 occasions, he is yet to feature in this season’s league campaign.