Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Ismaily’s Baher Elmohamady joins Zamalek on a six-month loan deal
The signing of Elmohamady is a part of a loan swap deal between both clubs which has seen Zamalek’s Islam Gamal move to Ismaily in the opposite direction.
The 19-year-old defender has signed for the Whites after a special request from team manager Ahmed Hossam Mido who used to coach him at Ismaily. The player is expected to begin training with Zamalek on Thursday.
Although Elmohamady has been included in Ismaily’s squad on 4 occasions, he is yet to feature in this season’s league campaign.