Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Arsene Wenger: Mohamed El-Nenny move should be finalised soon
In his pre-match press conference on Friday Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger confirmed that Mohamed El-Nenny’s transfer will be done in 2-3 days.
The Arsenal coach was facing the media today ahead of the Gunners’ FA Cup clash against Sunderland, where he confirmed where his club currently stand in the procedure.
Earlier this month, Basel confirmed that the transfer is set to take place, with Wenger now confirming the club are close to finalising the deal.
“It is complicated a little bit but we are working hard on it,” Wenger said when asked about El-Nenny. “Hopefully in the next two or three days we will get to the end of it.”
Arsenal have been locked in negotiations with the Egyptian since before the opening of the January transfer window, with KingFut confirming this week that he’s gained international clearance. All that remains is for the defensive midfielder, who is currently in Switzerland, to receive his visa to travel to the UK and put pen-to-paper on the four-and-a-half year contract.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 5, 2016
It’s worth noting that Arsenal take on Sunderland in the FA Cup third round on Saturday, at 17:00 CLT.