Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Arsene Wenger: Mohamed El-Nenny move should be finalised soon
In his pre-match press conference on Friday Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger confirmed that Mohamed El-Nenny’s transfer will be done in 2-3 days.
The Arsenal coach was facing the media today ahead of the Gunners’ FA Cup clash against Sunderland, where he confirmed where his club currently stand in the procedure.
Earlier this month, Basel confirmed that the transfer is set to take place, with Wenger now confirming the club are close to finalising the deal.
“It is complicated a little bit but we are working hard on it,” Wenger said when asked about El-Nenny. “Hopefully in the next two or three days we will get to the end of it.”
Arsenal have been locked in negotiations with the Egyptian since before the opening of the January transfer window, with KingFut confirming this week that he’s gained international clearance. All that remains is for the defensive midfielder, who is currently in Switzerland, to receive his visa to travel to the UK and put pen-to-paper on the four-and-a-half year contract.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) January 5, 2016
It’s worth noting that Arsenal take on Sunderland in the FA Cup third round on Saturday, at 17:00 CLT.