Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Mido announces Zamalek squad for ENPPI clash
Newly appointed manager, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, has announced his 20-man squad for the Egyptian Premier League clash against ENPPI.
The Zamalek squad list features the return of Mohamed Ibrahim and the appearance of Mahmoud Barrany, 21-year-old left back who never featured in the squad before. Mido is a believer in the youngster’s talent as he nominated him for first team action when he was head of the youth sector during Jamie Pacheco’s time at the club.
Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Sherif Alaa all miss out due to technical reasons, while Hazem Emam continues to miss out due to his injury.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal, Mahmoud Genesh.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Dowidar, Ali Gabr, Mahmoud Barrany.
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek Shikabala, Mostafa Fathi, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mahmoud Kahraba.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Mohamed Salem