Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha was nominated for the CAF 2016 Referee of...
- Gerisha nominated for CAF Best Referee of the Year Award
- Sobhi nominated for Most Promising Talent
- Zamalek nominated for CAF Club of the Year award
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
Mido announces Zamalek squad for ENPPI clash
Newly appointed manager, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, has announced his 20-man squad for the Egyptian Premier League clash against ENPPI.
The Zamalek squad list features the return of Mohamed Ibrahim and the appearance of Mahmoud Barrany, 21-year-old left back who never featured in the squad before. Mido is a believer in the youngster’s talent as he nominated him for first team action when he was head of the youth sector during Jamie Pacheco’s time at the club.
Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Sherif Alaa all miss out due to technical reasons, while Hazem Emam continues to miss out due to his injury.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal, Mahmoud Genesh.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Dowidar, Ali Gabr, Mahmoud Barrany.
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek Shikabala, Mostafa Fathi, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mahmoud Kahraba.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Mohamed Salem