Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Mido announces Zamalek squad for ENPPI clash
Newly appointed manager, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, has announced his 20-man squad for the Egyptian Premier League clash against ENPPI.
The Zamalek squad list features the return of Mohamed Ibrahim and the appearance of Mahmoud Barrany, 21-year-old left back who never featured in the squad before. Mido is a believer in the youngster’s talent as he nominated him for first team action when he was head of the youth sector during Jamie Pacheco’s time at the club.
Ibrahim Salah, Ahmed Hamoudi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki and Sherif Alaa all miss out due to technical reasons, while Hazem Emam continues to miss out due to his injury.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal, Mahmoud Genesh.
Defenders: Omar Gaber, Mohamed Koffi, Hamada Tolba, Ahmed Dowidar, Ali Gabr, Mahmoud Barrany.
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ahmed Tawfik, Moruf Yusuf, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Abdel-Razek Shikabala, Mostafa Fathi, Mohamed Ibrahim, Mahmoud Kahraba.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Mohamed Salem