Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Patrice Carteron quits as TP Mazembe’s coach
Carteron decided not to renew his contract with Congolese club which ended on the 23rd of December, a couple of days after the club’s disappointing run in the FIFA Club World Cup.
The French coach took helm at Mazembe in 2013, where he won the domestic league twice and won the club’s fifth CAF Champions League title last November after winning 4-1 on aggregate against Algerian side USM Alger.
The former Mali national team manager was appointed after earning a third place finish with Mali in the African Cup of Nations, but due to disappointing losses against Sanfrecce Hiroshima and Club América, they ending up sixth in the Club World Cup, he decided not to renew his contract with the club and quit.
TP Mazembe are set to face Etoile Sportive du Sahel, CAF Confederation Cup winners, in the African Super Cup next month in Lubumbashi.