Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahli Jeddah no longer interested in Kahraba
The Zamalek ace was thought to have been a target for the Saudi Arabian giants, but the club have overlooked the idea, a source inside Al-Ahli told KingFut.
“Indeed, the interest was there to bring Kahraba to our club but we are no longer looking at that option.
“We have had some informal talks prior to negotiations but we have decided to look elsewhere,” the source told KingFut.
Kahraba would’ve costed Al-Ahli a fee in excess of two million USD, in the club had chosen to sign him.
It is worth mentioning Al-Ahli Jeddah signed left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy from Zamalek last summer in a deal worth €2.5 million (21.8 million EGP) and “two team buses”.