Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahli Jeddah no longer interested in Kahraba
The Zamalek ace was thought to have been a target for the Saudi Arabian giants, but the club have overlooked the idea, a source inside Al-Ahli told KingFut.
“Indeed, the interest was there to bring Kahraba to our club but we are no longer looking at that option.
“We have had some informal talks prior to negotiations but we have decided to look elsewhere,” the source told KingFut.
Kahraba would’ve costed Al-Ahli a fee in excess of two million USD, in the club had chosen to sign him.
It is worth mentioning Al-Ahli Jeddah signed left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy from Zamalek last summer in a deal worth €2.5 million (21.8 million EGP) and “two team buses”.