Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahli solve Abdel-Shafy dispute
Zamalek have been in talks with Al-Ahli over the payment of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s fee since his transfer over a year ago, with Mortada Mansour threatening to cancel Abdel-Shafy’s contract.
Al-Ahli owed Zamalek the sum of $1,300,000 USD (over 10 million Egyptian pounds), from the 21.8 million EGP deal agreed last summer. The deal made Abdel-Shafy the Egyptian Premier League’s most expensive export in history.
A source inside Al-Ahli informed KingFut that the fee has been transferred on the 7th of January to the Cairo giants.
The source also confirmed that the player’s absence from the last four matches was due to a knee injury and has nothing to do with the dispute between clubs.
Abdel-Shafy is with the club in Al Ain, Emirates, for their mid-season training camp and is set to feature normally for the Jeddah titans after his return from injury.