Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahli solve Abdel-Shafy dispute
Zamalek have been in talks with Al-Ahli over the payment of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy’s fee since his transfer over a year ago, with Mortada Mansour threatening to cancel Abdel-Shafy’s contract.
Al-Ahli owed Zamalek the sum of $1,300,000 USD (over 10 million Egyptian pounds), from the 21.8 million EGP deal agreed last summer. The deal made Abdel-Shafy the Egyptian Premier League’s most expensive export in history.
A source inside Al-Ahli informed KingFut that the fee has been transferred on the 7th of January to the Cairo giants.
The source also confirmed that the player’s absence from the last four matches was due to a knee injury and has nothing to do with the dispute between clubs.
Abdel-Shafy is with the club in Al Ain, Emirates, for their mid-season training camp and is set to feature normally for the Jeddah titans after his return from injury.