Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Hull City starts contract extension talks with Elmohamady
Hull City’s coach Steve Bruce said that talks have opened with the club’s right wing-back, Ahmed Elmohamady, to sign a new long-term contract with the Tigers.
Elmohamady’s contract is set to expire this summer which makes it a priority for manager Steve Bruce to make sure the 28-year-old stays at the KC stadium.
KingFut recently revealed that Elmohamady had received offers from English Premier League clubs Everton and West Bromwich Albion. The player also received a few offers last summer after Hull City were relegated to the second tier, however, he decided to stay with the club in a bid to help them achieve promotion once again.
Even though no agreement has been reached yet between the Egyptian player and the club, Hull Daily Mail report that Elmohamady is eager to sign an extension and continue playing for the Tigers.
The Egyptian international joined the club initially on loan from Sunderland in 2012 before making the move permanent the following year.