Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Al Ahly’s starting XI vs Arab Contractors
Al Ahly manager Jose Peseiro has decided to field a rather intriguing starting Eleven ahead of their Egypt Premier league match against Arab Contractors.
The Red Devils boss decided to bench Ahmed Hegazy, while opting to start Ahmed Fathi in midfield.
Mohamed Hany keeps his place in the XI after his impressive showing three days ago at Borg El-Arab stadium while Sabry Rahil retains his place in the team.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabi, Mohamed Naguib, Sabry Rahil; Ahmed Fathi, Abdallah El-Said, Saleh Gomaa, Momen Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna.
Arab Contractors XI: Hassan Shaheen; Ahmed Ali, Mohamed Samir, Rami Adel, Ahmed Mody; Ali Rabo, Mohamed Shaaban, Karim Mostafa, Didier, Karim El-Deeb; Taher Mohamed Taher.