Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Al Ahly’s starting XI vs Arab Contractors
Al Ahly manager Jose Peseiro has decided to field a rather intriguing starting Eleven ahead of their Egypt Premier league match against Arab Contractors.
The Red Devils boss decided to bench Ahmed Hegazy, while opting to start Ahmed Fathi in midfield.
Mohamed Hany keeps his place in the XI after his impressive showing three days ago at Borg El-Arab stadium while Sabry Rahil retains his place in the team.
Al Ahly XI: Sherif Ekramy; Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabi, Mohamed Naguib, Sabry Rahil; Ahmed Fathi, Abdallah El-Said, Saleh Gomaa, Momen Zakaria, Ramadan Sobhy; Malick Evouna.
Arab Contractors XI: Hassan Shaheen; Ahmed Ali, Mohamed Samir, Rami Adel, Ahmed Mody; Ali Rabo, Mohamed Shaaban, Karim Mostafa, Didier, Karim El-Deeb; Taher Mohamed Taher.