Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Amr Gamal expects transfer offers in ‘next 10 days’
Speaking after Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League win over Arab Contractors on Sunday, Egypt striker Amr Gamal expressed his happiness with the team, as well as addressing rumours concerning his departure.
Gamal came on as a substitute for injured Malick Evouna four minutes into the second half, as the Reds went on to win 3-1, thus topping the Egyptian Premier League table.
Speaking to Al Hayah, Gamal gave his views on the team: “When Al Ahly are top of the league table, we can’t give the lead to any other club.”
“All the players played as one, which is was what we were missing, they all played as men and put on a great performance.
“There aren’t any problems between me and Peseiro due to lack of game time, I respect the manager’s decision and tactical point of view.
“Offers? I expect Al Ahly will receive transfer offers for my services in the next 10 days.”