Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Amr Gamal expects transfer offers in ‘next 10 days’
Speaking after Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League win over Arab Contractors on Sunday, Egypt striker Amr Gamal expressed his happiness with the team, as well as addressing rumours concerning his departure.
Gamal came on as a substitute for injured Malick Evouna four minutes into the second half, as the Reds went on to win 3-1, thus topping the Egyptian Premier League table.
Speaking to Al Hayah, Gamal gave his views on the team: “When Al Ahly are top of the league table, we can’t give the lead to any other club.”
“All the players played as one, which is was what we were missing, they all played as men and put on a great performance.
“There aren’t any problems between me and Peseiro due to lack of game time, I respect the manager’s decision and tactical point of view.
“Offers? I expect Al Ahly will receive transfer offers for my services in the next 10 days.”