The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Amr Gamal expects transfer offers in ‘next 10 days’
Speaking after Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League win over Arab Contractors on Sunday, Egypt striker Amr Gamal expressed his happiness with the team, as well as addressing rumours concerning his departure.
Gamal came on as a substitute for injured Malick Evouna four minutes into the second half, as the Reds went on to win 3-1, thus topping the Egyptian Premier League table.
Speaking to Al Hayah, Gamal gave his views on the team: “When Al Ahly are top of the league table, we can’t give the lead to any other club.”
“All the players played as one, which is was what we were missing, they all played as men and put on a great performance.
“There aren’t any problems between me and Peseiro due to lack of game time, I respect the manager’s decision and tactical point of view.
“Offers? I expect Al Ahly will receive transfer offers for my services in the next 10 days.”