Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Amr Gamal expects transfer offers in ‘next 10 days’
Speaking after Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League win over Arab Contractors on Sunday, Egypt striker Amr Gamal expressed his happiness with the team, as well as addressing rumours concerning his departure.
Gamal came on as a substitute for injured Malick Evouna four minutes into the second half, as the Reds went on to win 3-1, thus topping the Egyptian Premier League table.
Speaking to Al Hayah, Gamal gave his views on the team: “When Al Ahly are top of the league table, we can’t give the lead to any other club.”
“All the players played as one, which is was what we were missing, they all played as men and put on a great performance.
“There aren’t any problems between me and Peseiro due to lack of game time, I respect the manager’s decision and tactical point of view.
“Offers? I expect Al Ahly will receive transfer offers for my services in the next 10 days.”