Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Amr Gamal expects transfer offers in ‘next 10 days’
Speaking after Al Ahly’s Egyptian Premier League win over Arab Contractors on Sunday, Egypt striker Amr Gamal expressed his happiness with the team, as well as addressing rumours concerning his departure.
Gamal came on as a substitute for injured Malick Evouna four minutes into the second half, as the Reds went on to win 3-1, thus topping the Egyptian Premier League table.
Speaking to Al Hayah, Gamal gave his views on the team: “When Al Ahly are top of the league table, we can’t give the lead to any other club.”
“All the players played as one, which is was what we were missing, they all played as men and put on a great performance.
“There aren’t any problems between me and Peseiro due to lack of game time, I respect the manager’s decision and tactical point of view.
“Offers? I expect Al Ahly will receive transfer offers for my services in the next 10 days.”