Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Cuper, Ghaly votes revealed as Messi wins Ballon d’Or
FIFA released a detailed report showing the votes of players and coaches across the world for the 2015 Ballon d’Or.
Lionel Messi has claimed a record fifth Ballon d’Or award, beating Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Brazil’s Neymar to be crowned the best footballer in the world.
Hector Cuper and Hossam Ghaly’s votes were coincidentally the same:
1- Lionel Messi
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Sergio Aguero.
However, Aguero didn’t make the cut to the final 3-man shortlist for the award.
The 28-year-old Argentine got 41.33% of the votes, with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo succeeding him with 27.76% and Barcelona’s Neymar third with 7.86% of the votes.