ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Cuper, Ghaly votes revealed as Messi wins Ballon d’Or
FIFA released a detailed report showing the votes of players and coaches across the world for the 2015 Ballon d’Or.
Lionel Messi has claimed a record fifth Ballon d’Or award, beating Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Brazil’s Neymar to be crowned the best footballer in the world.
Hector Cuper and Hossam Ghaly’s votes were coincidentally the same:
1- Lionel Messi
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Sergio Aguero.
However, Aguero didn’t make the cut to the final 3-man shortlist for the award.
The 28-year-old Argentine got 41.33% of the votes, with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo succeeding him with 27.76% and Barcelona’s Neymar third with 7.86% of the votes.