Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Cuper, Ghaly votes revealed as Messi wins Ballon d’Or
FIFA released a detailed report showing the votes of players and coaches across the world for the 2015 Ballon d’Or.
Lionel Messi has claimed a record fifth Ballon d’Or award, beating Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Brazil’s Neymar to be crowned the best footballer in the world.
Hector Cuper and Hossam Ghaly’s votes were coincidentally the same:
1- Lionel Messi
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Sergio Aguero.
However, Aguero didn’t make the cut to the final 3-man shortlist for the award.
The 28-year-old Argentine got 41.33% of the votes, with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo succeeding him with 27.76% and Barcelona’s Neymar third with 7.86% of the votes.