Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Cuper, Ghaly votes revealed as Messi wins Ballon d’Or
FIFA released a detailed report showing the votes of players and coaches across the world for the 2015 Ballon d’Or.
Lionel Messi has claimed a record fifth Ballon d’Or award, beating Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Brazil’s Neymar to be crowned the best footballer in the world.
Hector Cuper and Hossam Ghaly’s votes were coincidentally the same:
1- Lionel Messi
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Sergio Aguero.
However, Aguero didn’t make the cut to the final 3-man shortlist for the award.
The 28-year-old Argentine got 41.33% of the votes, with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo succeeding him with 27.76% and Barcelona’s Neymar third with 7.86% of the votes.