Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Cuper, Ghaly votes revealed as Messi wins Ballon d’Or
FIFA released a detailed report showing the votes of players and coaches across the world for the 2015 Ballon d’Or.
Lionel Messi has claimed a record fifth Ballon d’Or award, beating Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo and Brazil’s Neymar to be crowned the best footballer in the world.
Hector Cuper and Hossam Ghaly’s votes were coincidentally the same:
1- Lionel Messi
2- Cristiano Ronaldo
3- Sergio Aguero.
However, Aguero didn’t make the cut to the final 3-man shortlist for the award.
The 28-year-old Argentine got 41.33% of the votes, with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo succeeding him with 27.76% and Barcelona’s Neymar third with 7.86% of the votes.