Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Egypt defeat South Korea to win friendly handball tournament
The Egyptian national handball team defeated South Korea in the final of the ‘Egypt International Friendly Tournament’, which is currently taking place in Cairo, Egypt.
Marwan Ragab’s men defeated the South Koreans 31-30 thus winning the tournament, which is meant to be a preparation for the Handball African Championship that will take place in Cairo between the 21st and 30th of January.
South Korea, Oman and Bahrain all took part in the tournament with Egypt coming out on top in all three – defeating Oman 37-27 in the first game, before overcoming Bahrain by a score of 26-21, as well as defeating the South Koreans 31-30.
The Pharaohs will end their preparations with a closed camp in Ismailia between the 12th and 18th of January.