Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Egypt defeat South Korea to win friendly handball tournament
The Egyptian national handball team defeated South Korea in the final of the ‘Egypt International Friendly Tournament’, which is currently taking place in Cairo, Egypt.
Marwan Ragab’s men defeated the South Koreans 31-30 thus winning the tournament, which is meant to be a preparation for the Handball African Championship that will take place in Cairo between the 21st and 30th of January.
South Korea, Oman and Bahrain all took part in the tournament with Egypt coming out on top in all three – defeating Oman 37-27 in the first game, before overcoming Bahrain by a score of 26-21, as well as defeating the South Koreans 31-30.
The Pharaohs will end their preparations with a closed camp in Ismailia between the 12th and 18th of January.