Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Egypt defeat South Korea to win friendly handball tournament
The Egyptian national handball team defeated South Korea in the final of the ‘Egypt International Friendly Tournament’, which is currently taking place in Cairo, Egypt.
Marwan Ragab’s men defeated the South Koreans 31-30 thus winning the tournament, which is meant to be a preparation for the Handball African Championship that will take place in Cairo between the 21st and 30th of January.
South Korea, Oman and Bahrain all took part in the tournament with Egypt coming out on top in all three – defeating Oman 37-27 in the first game, before overcoming Bahrain by a score of 26-21, as well as defeating the South Koreans 31-30.
The Pharaohs will end their preparations with a closed camp in Ismailia between the 12th and 18th of January.