The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigns
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigned from his post on live television following the 1-0 league defeat to Al Masry on Sunday night.
Khedr’s appointment came after former Ismaily coach Mido’s live spat with Hosni Abd Rabo in which the current Zamalek boss announced his resignation.
Despite newly appointed Tunisian manager Nassredine Nabi asking Khedr to join his managerial staff at the Northeast giants, the latter refused.
Khedr told ONTV: “I took the decision to quit before the Al Masry match but I decided to postpone it.
“Nabi asked me to join his staff but I can’t be around anymore. I hope someone else can come in and help this generation of players reach their full potential.”
Khedr won once, drew once, and lost twice in his time as interim coach.