Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigns
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigned from his post on live television following the 1-0 league defeat to Al Masry on Sunday night.
Khedr’s appointment came after former Ismaily coach Mido’s live spat with Hosni Abd Rabo in which the current Zamalek boss announced his resignation.
Despite newly appointed Tunisian manager Nassredine Nabi asking Khedr to join his managerial staff at the Northeast giants, the latter refused.
Khedr told ONTV: “I took the decision to quit before the Al Masry match but I decided to postpone it.
“Nabi asked me to join his staff but I can’t be around anymore. I hope someone else can come in and help this generation of players reach their full potential.”
Khedr won once, drew once, and lost twice in his time as interim coach.