Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigns
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigned from his post on live television following the 1-0 league defeat to Al Masry on Sunday night.
Khedr’s appointment came after former Ismaily coach Mido’s live spat with Hosni Abd Rabo in which the current Zamalek boss announced his resignation.
Despite newly appointed Tunisian manager Nassredine Nabi asking Khedr to join his managerial staff at the Northeast giants, the latter refused.
Khedr told ONTV: “I took the decision to quit before the Al Masry match but I decided to postpone it.
“Nabi asked me to join his staff but I can’t be around anymore. I hope someone else can come in and help this generation of players reach their full potential.”
Khedr won once, drew once, and lost twice in his time as interim coach.