Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigns
Ismaily interim coach Ashraf Khedr resigned from his post on live television following the 1-0 league defeat to Al Masry on Sunday night.
Khedr’s appointment came after former Ismaily coach Mido’s live spat with Hosni Abd Rabo in which the current Zamalek boss announced his resignation.
Despite newly appointed Tunisian manager Nassredine Nabi asking Khedr to join his managerial staff at the Northeast giants, the latter refused.
Khedr told ONTV: “I took the decision to quit before the Al Masry match but I decided to postpone it.
“Nabi asked me to join his staff but I can’t be around anymore. I hope someone else can come in and help this generation of players reach their full potential.”
Khedr won once, drew once, and lost twice in his time as interim coach.