Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
The former Arab Contractors player is joining from FC Basel on a four-and-a-half year deal in a bid to help the Gunners win their first English Premier League title in twelve years.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.