Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
The former Arab Contractors player is joining from FC Basel on a four-and-a-half year deal in a bid to help the Gunners win their first English Premier League title in twelve years.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian was among the 25-man shortlist for the CAF Player of the Year award in 2014, and has scored six goals in 28 appearances for Swiss champions FC Basel this season.