Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
The former Arab Contractors player is joining from FC Basel on a four-and-a-half year deal in a bid to help the Gunners win their first English Premier League title in twelve years.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian was among the 25-man shortlist for the CAF Player of the Year award in 2014, and has scored six goals in 28 appearances for Swiss champions FC Basel this season.