Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny is set to travel to London on the 13th of January to complete his move to Arsenal, KingFut can confirm.
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.