Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
The former Arab Contractors player is joining from FC Basel on a four-and-a-half year deal in a bid to help the Gunners win their first English Premier League title in twelve years.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian was among the 25-man shortlist for the CAF Player of the Year award in 2014, and has scored six goals in 28 appearances for Swiss champions FC Basel this season.