Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
CONFIRMED: Arsenal-bound El-Nenny set to travel to London on Wednesday
As previously reported on KingFut.com, the player had agreed terms and signed his Arsenal contract after passing his medical in Paris.
Both the club and El-Nenny have put pen-to-paper and the 23-year-old Egyptian midfielder is now an Arsenal player, subject to arrival in London from Paris and an official unveiling.
The former Arab Contractors player is joining from FC Basel on a four-and-a-half year deal in a bid to help the Gunners win their first English Premier League title in twelve years.
KingFut can also confirm El-Nenny did not face any problems obtaining a work permit, and the delay was over visa issues.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian was among the 25-man shortlist for the CAF Player of the Year award in 2014, and has scored six goals in 28 appearances for Swiss champions FC Basel this season.