Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt OC signs protocol agreement with Bahrain counterpart
The protocol is in line with the strategy of the BOC to build bridges of cooperation and communication with other National Olympic Committees from around the globe in an attempt to boost sports in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
EOC general secretary Dr Ala’a Jabur visited Bahrain and met with BOC general secretary Abdulrahman Askar and signed the protocol in the presence of BOC legal consultant Salah Khedr.
The protocol includes benefiting from each side expertise in the field of sports as well as exchanging sports delegations visits.
Among other points of agreement is supporting their respective athletes, promoting an anti-drugs environment and sports investments between the two parties.
Commenting after the meeting, Askar expressed pride regarding this agreement, which will certainly promote the relations between the two National Olympic Committees and contribute to achieve its joint benefits to develop sports in the two nations.