Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Egypt OC signs protocol agreement with Bahrain counterpart
The protocol is in line with the strategy of the BOC to build bridges of cooperation and communication with other National Olympic Committees from around the globe in an attempt to boost sports in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
EOC general secretary Dr Ala’a Jabur visited Bahrain and met with BOC general secretary Abdulrahman Askar and signed the protocol in the presence of BOC legal consultant Salah Khedr.
The protocol includes benefiting from each side expertise in the field of sports as well as exchanging sports delegations visits.
Among other points of agreement is supporting their respective athletes, promoting an anti-drugs environment and sports investments between the two parties.
Commenting after the meeting, Askar expressed pride regarding this agreement, which will certainly promote the relations between the two National Olympic Committees and contribute to achieve its joint benefits to develop sports in the two nations.