Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Egypt OC signs protocol agreement with Bahrain counterpart
The protocol is in line with the strategy of the BOC to build bridges of cooperation and communication with other National Olympic Committees from around the globe in an attempt to boost sports in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
EOC general secretary Dr Ala’a Jabur visited Bahrain and met with BOC general secretary Abdulrahman Askar and signed the protocol in the presence of BOC legal consultant Salah Khedr.
The protocol includes benefiting from each side expertise in the field of sports as well as exchanging sports delegations visits.
Among other points of agreement is supporting their respective athletes, promoting an anti-drugs environment and sports investments between the two parties.
Commenting after the meeting, Askar expressed pride regarding this agreement, which will certainly promote the relations between the two National Olympic Committees and contribute to achieve its joint benefits to develop sports in the two nations.