Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Egypt OC signs protocol agreement with Bahrain counterpart
The protocol is in line with the strategy of the BOC to build bridges of cooperation and communication with other National Olympic Committees from around the globe in an attempt to boost sports in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
EOC general secretary Dr Ala’a Jabur visited Bahrain and met with BOC general secretary Abdulrahman Askar and signed the protocol in the presence of BOC legal consultant Salah Khedr.
The protocol includes benefiting from each side expertise in the field of sports as well as exchanging sports delegations visits.
Among other points of agreement is supporting their respective athletes, promoting an anti-drugs environment and sports investments between the two parties.
Commenting after the meeting, Askar expressed pride regarding this agreement, which will certainly promote the relations between the two National Olympic Committees and contribute to achieve its joint benefits to develop sports in the two nations.