Zambia U-20 national team manager Beston Cgambeshi has announced his squad for...
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
- Cuper: Preparations for World Cup starts now
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
Egypt OC signs protocol agreement with Bahrain counterpart
The protocol is in line with the strategy of the BOC to build bridges of cooperation and communication with other National Olympic Committees from around the globe in an attempt to boost sports in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
EOC general secretary Dr Ala’a Jabur visited Bahrain and met with BOC general secretary Abdulrahman Askar and signed the protocol in the presence of BOC legal consultant Salah Khedr.
The protocol includes benefiting from each side expertise in the field of sports as well as exchanging sports delegations visits.
Among other points of agreement is supporting their respective athletes, promoting an anti-drugs environment and sports investments between the two parties.
Commenting after the meeting, Askar expressed pride regarding this agreement, which will certainly promote the relations between the two National Olympic Committees and contribute to achieve its joint benefits to develop sports in the two nations.