Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Evouna out for two matches after suffering muscle injury
Malick Evouna’s last appearance against Arab Contractors in the league saw the player pick up a muscle tear forcing him to get subbed off in the second half.
The scans confirmed that Evouna is facing time out and will miss the coming two clashes against Dakhleya and Ismaily. The full period is yet to be confirmed by the club.
Malick Evouna is Al Ahly’s top goal scorer with five goals in the league, and it is expected that Jose Pesiro will start involving Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi to fulfill his absence.
As the league stands, Al Ahly are top of the league with 25 points the same number as Al Masry, but Al Ahly’s goal difference is enough to secure the club league leadership.
Al Ahly’s coming fixtures will be against Dakhleya on Thursday, 14th of January then Ismaily on the 18th.