Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Evouna out for two matches after suffering muscle injury
Malick Evouna’s last appearance against Arab Contractors in the league saw the player pick up a muscle tear forcing him to get subbed off in the second half.
The scans confirmed that Evouna is facing time out and will miss the coming two clashes against Dakhleya and Ismaily. The full period is yet to be confirmed by the club.
Malick Evouna is Al Ahly’s top goal scorer with five goals in the league, and it is expected that Jose Pesiro will start involving Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi to fulfill his absence.
As the league stands, Al Ahly are top of the league with 25 points the same number as Al Masry, but Al Ahly’s goal difference is enough to secure the club league leadership.
Al Ahly’s coming fixtures will be against Dakhleya on Thursday, 14th of January then Ismaily on the 18th.