AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Evouna out for two matches after suffering muscle injury
Malick Evouna’s last appearance against Arab Contractors in the league saw the player pick up a muscle tear forcing him to get subbed off in the second half.
The scans confirmed that Evouna is facing time out and will miss the coming two clashes against Dakhleya and Ismaily. The full period is yet to be confirmed by the club.
Malick Evouna is Al Ahly’s top goal scorer with five goals in the league, and it is expected that Jose Pesiro will start involving Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi to fulfill his absence.
As the league stands, Al Ahly are top of the league with 25 points the same number as Al Masry, but Al Ahly’s goal difference is enough to secure the club league leadership.
Al Ahly’s coming fixtures will be against Dakhleya on Thursday, 14th of January then Ismaily on the 18th.