Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
MK Dons renew interest in Sam Morsy, clubs circle
MK Dons have renewed their pursuit of Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy after a number of clubs showed their interest.
MK Dons have renewed their interest in signing the Egypt-eligible midfielder from League One side Chesterfield after Dons manager Karl Robinson said he still wants him.
The Milton Keynes based club made two bids for the 24-year-old last summer, one for £150,000 and the second for £400,000, both of which were swiftly rejected.
League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United have also shown interest in Samy, however he has expressed his desire to play in the Championship.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One.
Last season he was awarded captaincy and has gone on to play nearly a century of games for the club.
It is also worth noting that Morsy becomes a free agent in the summer meaning MK Dons will be reluctant to pay a lot now for his services.
Morsy has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.