In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
MK Dons renew interest in Sam Morsy, clubs circle
MK Dons have renewed their pursuit of Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy after a number of clubs showed their interest.
MK Dons have renewed their interest in signing the Egypt-eligible midfielder from League One side Chesterfield after Dons manager Karl Robinson said he still wants him.
The Milton Keynes based club made two bids for the 24-year-old last summer, one for £150,000 and the second for £400,000, both of which were swiftly rejected.
League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United have also shown interest in Samy, however he has expressed his desire to play in the Championship.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One.
Last season he was awarded captaincy and has gone on to play nearly a century of games for the club.
It is also worth noting that Morsy becomes a free agent in the summer meaning MK Dons will be reluctant to pay a lot now for his services.
Morsy has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.