Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
MK Dons renew interest in Sam Morsy, clubs circle
MK Dons have renewed their pursuit of Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy after a number of clubs showed their interest.
The Milton Keynes based club made two bids for the 24-year-old last summer, one for £150,000 and the second for £400,000, both of which were swiftly rejected.
League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United have also shown interest in Samy, however he has expressed his desire to play in the Championship.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One.
Last season he was awarded captaincy and has gone on to play nearly a century of games for the club.
It is also worth noting that Morsy becomes a free agent in the summer meaning MK Dons will be reluctant to pay a lot now for his services.
Morsy has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.