Group A matches have finally come to the closure with surprising turn...
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
MK Dons renew interest in Sam Morsy, clubs circle
MK Dons have renewed their pursuit of Chesterfield captain Sam Morsy after a number of clubs showed their interest.
The Milton Keynes based club made two bids for the 24-year-old last summer, one for £150,000 and the second for £400,000, both of which were swiftly rejected.
League One clubs Wigan, Barnsley and Sheffield United have also shown interest in Samy, however he has expressed his desire to play in the Championship.
Sam Morsy joined Chesterfield in the summer of 2013 and was a major catalyst in helping their promotion bid to League One.
Last season he was awarded captaincy and has gone on to play nearly a century of games for the club.
It is also worth noting that Morsy becomes a free agent in the summer meaning MK Dons will be reluctant to pay a lot now for his services.
Morsy has previously expressed his desire to represent Egypt in an interview with KingFut.