Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Al Masry’s Moussa Dao suffers cruciate ligament tear
Scans confirmed that Al Masry’s Moussa Dao suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury, which will keep him out for at least six months.
Bad news for Al Masry’s coach Hossam Hassan and for Moussa Dao as they were waiting for the result of the scan after his injury in Al Masry’s match against Arab Contractors, but it didn’t seem pleasing to both the coach and the player.
Moussa Dao is facing a time off the pitch after scans have confirmed that he has torn his anterior cruciate ligament and it appeared also that he has a knee effusion.
Al Masry’s coach Hossam Hassan, has called the club to take an action towards the incident and to contact specliazed doctors in Egypt and the middle east, in order to prepare a surgery for the player as soon as possible.
The 23-year-old player recently joined Al Masry early this season coming from Al Hanmam, one of the Egyptian league’s second division teams.
The player was hit by an a muscle injury at the beginning of the season which made him miss the first six games of the league, before returning for the starting line-up recently and playing the last five league matches.