Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Al Masry’s Moussa Dao suffers cruciate ligament tear
Scans confirmed that Al Masry’s Moussa Dao suffered an anterior cruciate ligament injury, which will keep him out for at least six months.
Bad news for Al Masry’s coach Hossam Hassan and for Moussa Dao as they were waiting for the result of the scan after his injury in Al Masry’s match against Arab Contractors, but it didn’t seem pleasing to both the coach and the player.
Moussa Dao is facing a time off the pitch after scans have confirmed that he has torn his anterior cruciate ligament and it appeared also that he has a knee effusion.
Al Masry’s coach Hossam Hassan, has called the club to take an action towards the incident and to contact specliazed doctors in Egypt and the middle east, in order to prepare a surgery for the player as soon as possible.
The 23-year-old player recently joined Al Masry early this season coming from Al Hanmam, one of the Egyptian league’s second division teams.
The player was hit by an a muscle injury at the beginning of the season which made him miss the first six games of the league, before returning for the starting line-up recently and playing the last five league matches.