Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Peseiro includes Antwi, excludes Ekramy from Dakhleya clash
Al Ahly manager Josè Peseiro has announced the 20-man squad list set to face Dakhleya in the 14th round of the Egyptian Premier League on Thursday.
The Red Castle will be looking to keep their good form going after going top of the league table following their 3-1 victory against Arab Contractors in their last outing.
The Ghanaian striker John Antwi has returned to the squad after being repeatedly excluded from the team’s previous matches due to technical reasons.
The match will see the Red Devils miss the services of their goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy, who was excluded from the squad after sustaining an injury during Wednesday’s training session.
Walid Soliman and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher will also miss due to injuries.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Naguib, Sabry Raheel and Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Ahmed Hamdy and Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi
Al Ahly currently sit on top of the Egyptian Premier League table with 25 points and two games in hand while Dakhleya are in the fifth place with 24 points from 13 games.
The game is scheduled to kick off on 19:45 CLT on Thursday.