Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Peseiro includes Antwi, excludes Ekramy from Dakhleya clash
Al Ahly manager Josè Peseiro has announced the 20-man squad list set to face Dakhleya in the 14th round of the Egyptian Premier League on Thursday.
The Red Castle will be looking to keep their good form going after going top of the league table following their 3-1 victory against Arab Contractors in their last outing.
The Ghanaian striker John Antwi has returned to the squad after being repeatedly excluded from the team’s previous matches due to technical reasons.
The match will see the Red Devils miss the services of their goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy, who was excluded from the squad after sustaining an injury during Wednesday’s training session.
Walid Soliman and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher will also miss due to injuries.
Al Ahly squad:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim and Mosaad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Mohamed Hany, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Naguib, Sabry Raheel and Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Hossam Ashour, Abdallah El-Said, Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Ahmed Hamdy and Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Emad Meteb and John Antwi
Al Ahly currently sit on top of the Egyptian Premier League table with 25 points and two games in hand while Dakhleya are in the fifth place with 24 points from 13 games.
The game is scheduled to kick off on 19:45 CLT on Thursday.