In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
English League One sides tracking Adam El-Abd
Adam El-Abd is being tracked ahead of a transfer move that could see the Egypt international move in this January transfer window, with a number of clubs looking to secure his services.
It is believed that Shrewsbury have approached Bristol City for the services of Adam El-Abd, as Micky Mellon, who is currently managing Shrewsbury, is looking to boost his defensive options with an experienced central defender.
The 31-year-old has joined Bristol City back in 2014, and he hasn’t played much, only registering 14 appearances for the Championship side.
Furthermore, there are also reports confirming that Adam El-Abd is an interest for several clubs, his former club Bury, AFC Wimbledon, Leyton Orient, and finally Rochdale.
The Egyptian central defender started his career with Brighton and Hove Albion in 2003 scoring five goals in 300 appearances for the club, before moving to Bristol City in 2014.