Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
English League One sides tracking Adam El-Abd
Adam El-Abd is being tracked ahead of a transfer move that could see the Egypt international move in this January transfer window, with a number of clubs looking to secure his services.
It is believed that Shrewsbury have approached Bristol City for the services of Adam El-Abd, as Micky Mellon, who is currently managing Shrewsbury, is looking to boost his defensive options with an experienced central defender.
The 31-year-old has joined Bristol City back in 2014, and he hasn’t played much, only registering 14 appearances for the Championship side.
Furthermore, there are also reports confirming that Adam El-Abd is an interest for several clubs, his former club Bury, AFC Wimbledon, Leyton Orient, and finally Rochdale.
The Egyptian central defender started his career with Brighton and Hove Albion in 2003 scoring five goals in 300 appearances for the club, before moving to Bristol City in 2014.