Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Al Ahly receive Saudi offer for Amr Gamal
Egypt striker Amr Gamal mentioned earlier this week that he was expecting offers over the “next ten days”.
Ahly official Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has received an official offer from Saudi side Al-Fateh to sign Amr Gamal.
He told the club’s official website: “I will discuss Gamal’s issue with Jose Peseiro and the final word is Peseiro’s.”
Dr. Essam Serag El-Din, Al Ahly’s director of recruitment, has admitted that he was sent an document from Al-Fateh SC saying that they are interested in signing the Egyptian striker. He added that he has forwarded the request to the football director to discuss Amr Gamal’s offer.
It is worth noting that Al-Fateh are seven points off the Asian qualifying spots.