Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny faces no military issues ahead of Arsenal move
Reports had been circulating that military service issues in Egypt could force Arsenal to lose El-Nenny for one year but KingFut sources confirm this is not the case as the deal is done and dusted.
Indeed there were some problems with the 23-year-old finalising his move to Arsenal, but the matter was solved a few days ago when his representatives had traveled to Basel to clear all fears the Gunners might have had over signing him.
El-Nenny is currently registered as a student in Egypt, and like everyone else there is no way he will be stopped from resuming his job as a football player for a certain period of time due to military service in Egypt.
Military laws in Egypt forbid from getting called up for national duty under some circumstances, with being registered as a student in the Ministry of Education one of them.
KingFut can also confirm the player had signed his contract before obtaining a work permit, as there is no way the player could’ve gained his permit before he had put pen-to-paper.
The player had arrived in London earlier today and is expected to be announced as an Arsenal Football Club player within the next 24 hours.