Mali coach Alain Giresse officially confirmed that Soumbeyla Diakite and attacker Adama Traoré...
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny faces no military issues ahead of Arsenal move
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny set to complete Arsenal move after landing in London, with no issues regarding Military paperwork, KingFut can confirm.
Reports had been circulating that military service issues in Egypt could force Arsenal to lose El-Nenny for one year but KingFut sources confirm this is not the case as the deal is done and dusted.
Indeed there were some problems with the 23-year-old finalising his move to Arsenal, but the matter was solved a few days ago when his representatives had traveled to Basel to clear all fears the Gunners might have had over signing him.
El-Nenny is currently registered as a student in Egypt, and like everyone else there is no way he will be stopped from resuming his job as a football player for a certain period of time due to military service in Egypt.
Military laws in Egypt forbid from getting called up for national duty under some circumstances, with being registered as a student in the Ministry of Education one of them.
KingFut can also confirm the player had signed his contract before obtaining a work permit, as there is no way the player could’ve gained his permit before he had put pen-to-paper.
The player had arrived in London earlier today and is expected to be announced as an Arsenal Football Club player within the next 24 hours.