Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny faces no military issues ahead of Arsenal move
Egypt international Mohamed El-Nenny set to complete Arsenal move after landing in London, with no issues regarding Military paperwork, KingFut can confirm.
Reports had been circulating that military service issues in Egypt could force Arsenal to lose El-Nenny for one year but KingFut sources confirm this is not the case as the deal is done and dusted.
Indeed there were some problems with the 23-year-old finalising his move to Arsenal, but the matter was solved a few days ago when his representatives had traveled to Basel to clear all fears the Gunners might have had over signing him.
El-Nenny is currently registered as a student in Egypt, and like everyone else there is no way he will be stopped from resuming his job as a football player for a certain period of time due to military service in Egypt.
Military laws in Egypt forbid from getting called up for national duty under some circumstances, with being registered as a student in the Ministry of Education one of them.
KingFut can also confirm the player had signed his contract before obtaining a work permit, as there is no way the player could’ve gained his permit before he had put pen-to-paper.
The player had arrived in London earlier today and is expected to be announced as an Arsenal Football Club player within the next 24 hours.