Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
EXCLUSIVE | El-Nenny faces no military issues ahead of Arsenal move
Reports had been circulating that military service issues in Egypt could force Arsenal to lose El-Nenny for one year but KingFut sources confirm this is not the case as the deal is done and dusted.
Indeed there were some problems with the 23-year-old finalising his move to Arsenal, but the matter was solved a few days ago when his representatives had traveled to Basel to clear all fears the Gunners might have had over signing him.
El-Nenny is currently registered as a student in Egypt, and like everyone else there is no way he will be stopped from resuming his job as a football player for a certain period of time due to military service in Egypt.
Military laws in Egypt forbid from getting called up for national duty under some circumstances, with being registered as a student in the Ministry of Education one of them.
KingFut can also confirm the player had signed his contract before obtaining a work permit, as there is no way the player could’ve gained his permit before he had put pen-to-paper.
The player had arrived in London earlier today and is expected to be announced as an Arsenal Football Club player within the next 24 hours.