Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Smouha: We want to sign Zamalek duo
Smouha chairman, Farag Amer, has confirmed Smouha’s official request to sign Zamalek duo during the January transfer window.
Farag Amer has pointed out in television comments to Al Nahar Sports Channel that he began talks with Zamalek chairman, Mortada Mansour, regarding the transfer of the players to Smouha and hoped the deal would go through.
He said: “I asked for Ibrahim Salah and Ahmed Hassan Mekki to join us during the current transfer window and I have talked to Mortada Mansour about it, but I’m yet to receive a yes or no on the transfer.”
“The Zamalek chairman will talk to team manager, Ahmed Hossam Mido, before replying to the transfer request and I hope it will be agreed upon.”
He also added: “Mortada Mansour is my friend, I have never rejected his requests to sign any Smouha player, but I won’t be able to approve of Ayman Ashraf’s transfer.”
“I don’t have a replacement for Ayman Ashraf right now, in the mean time Zamalek have an abundance of players while Salah and Mekki’s transfer would have a huge positive impact on Smouha.”
It’s worth noting that Ahmed Hassan Mekki as well as Ibrahim Salah aren’t regular starters for Ahmed Hossam Mido. The Zamalek manager hasn’t picked Mekki in the squad and Ibrahim Salah is yet to start any match since Mido took over.