Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
REVEALED: Al Ahly XI vs Dakhleya
Al Ahly SC are set to face Dakhleya SC later today at Petrosport stadium in the 14th round of the Egyptian Premier league.
Jose Peseiro was forced to make some changes to his squad, as some of his players miss out through injuries.
Ahmed Adel Abdel-Moneim starts for Sherif Ekramy in goal, while Amr Gamal starts for the injured Malick Evouna.
Hossam Ghaly & Hossam Ashour retain their places in midfield, while the Portuguese manager has opted to go for the experienced Ahmed Fathi over Mohamed Hany at right-back, despite the latter’s impressive performances in the last couple of matches.
Al Ahly XI: Ahmed Adel; Ahmed Fathi, Rami Rabia, Ahmed Hegazy, Sabri Rahil; Hossam Ashour, Hossam Ghaly, Abdallah El-Said, Momen Zakaria, Saleh Gomaa, Amr Gamal.
Al Ahly will be aiming to keep their place at the top of the league with a win against fifth-placed Dakhleya.