Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
EXCLUSIVE | Arab Contractors cash in on Elneny transfer fee
The Egyptian international sealed his move to North London earlier today, following a long saga and Arab Contractors are set to be rewarded after including a sell-on fee in Elneny’s contract when they sold him to FC Basel in 2013.
KingFut can confirm Contractors are set to receive 15% of the transfer fee Arsenal have paid to acquire Elneny’s services.
Following his transfer, KingFut can confirm Mohamed Elneny is now the second-most expensive player in Egypt’s history, after AS Roma forward Mohamed Salah. Salah moved to Chelsea from Basel in a deal worth approximately £16 million including bonuses.
The fee Arab Contractors will receive is in the region of 23 million Egyptian Pounds, which means the transfer fee was much higher than the reported £7 million.