Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
EXCLUSIVE | Arab Contractors cash in on Elneny transfer fee
Egyptian club Arab Contractors are set to cash in on Mohamed Elneny’s transfer to Arsenal Football Club, KingFut can confirm.
The Egyptian international sealed his move to North London earlier today, following a long saga and Arab Contractors are set to be rewarded after including a sell-on fee in Elneny’s contract when they sold him to FC Basel in 2013.
KingFut can confirm Contractors are set to receive 15% of the transfer fee Arsenal have paid to acquire Elneny’s services.
Following his transfer, KingFut can confirm Mohamed Elneny is now the second-most expensive player in Egypt’s history, after AS Roma forward Mohamed Salah. Salah moved to Chelsea from Basel in a deal worth approximately £16 million including bonuses.
The fee Arab Contractors will receive is in the region of 23 million Egyptian Pounds, which means the transfer fee was much higher than the reported £7 million.