Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
EXCLUSIVE | Arab Contractors cash in on Elneny transfer fee
Egyptian club Arab Contractors are set to cash in on Mohamed Elneny’s transfer to Arsenal Football Club, KingFut can confirm.
The Egyptian international sealed his move to North London earlier today, following a long saga and Arab Contractors are set to be rewarded after including a sell-on fee in Elneny’s contract when they sold him to FC Basel in 2013.
KingFut can confirm Contractors are set to receive 15% of the transfer fee Arsenal have paid to acquire Elneny’s services.
Following his transfer, KingFut can confirm Mohamed Elneny is now the second-most expensive player in Egypt’s history, after AS Roma forward Mohamed Salah. Salah moved to Chelsea from Basel in a deal worth approximately £16 million including bonuses.
The fee Arab Contractors will receive is in the region of 23 million Egyptian Pounds, which means the transfer fee was much higher than the reported £7 million.