Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz introduced heavy fines that will be...
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
EXCLUSIVE | Arab Contractors cash in on Elneny transfer fee
Egyptian club Arab Contractors are set to cash in on Mohamed Elneny’s transfer to Arsenal Football Club, KingFut can confirm.
The Egyptian international sealed his move to North London earlier today, following a long saga and Arab Contractors are set to be rewarded after including a sell-on fee in Elneny’s contract when they sold him to FC Basel in 2013.
KingFut can confirm Contractors are set to receive 15% of the transfer fee Arsenal have paid to acquire Elneny’s services.
Following his transfer, KingFut can confirm Mohamed Elneny is now the second-most expensive player in Egypt’s history, after AS Roma forward Mohamed Salah. Salah moved to Chelsea from Basel in a deal worth approximately £16 million including bonuses.
The fee Arab Contractors will receive is in the region of 23 million Egyptian Pounds, which means the transfer fee was much higher than the reported £7 million.