Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
EXCLUSIVE | Arab Contractors cash in on Elneny transfer fee
Egyptian club Arab Contractors are set to cash in on Mohamed Elneny’s transfer to Arsenal Football Club, KingFut can confirm.
The Egyptian international sealed his move to North London earlier today, following a long saga and Arab Contractors are set to be rewarded after including a sell-on fee in Elneny’s contract when they sold him to FC Basel in 2013.
KingFut can confirm Contractors are set to receive 15% of the transfer fee Arsenal have paid to acquire Elneny’s services.
Following his transfer, KingFut can confirm Mohamed Elneny is now the second-most expensive player in Egypt’s history, after AS Roma forward Mohamed Salah. Salah moved to Chelsea from Basel in a deal worth approximately £16 million including bonuses.
The fee Arab Contractors will receive is in the region of 23 million Egyptian Pounds, which means the transfer fee was much higher than the reported £7 million.