Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Hany Ramzy: El-Nenny needs to be patient, will succeed at Arsenal
El-Nenny arrived in London on Wednesday to complete his long awaited move to the Gunners, with the official announcement expected shortly after manager Arsene Wenger confirmed the 23-year-old midfielder has joined the club.
“I advise El-Nenny to be patient and never feel bored, he is a very committed player in training and that’s one of his advantages,” Ramzy told Sada El Balad channel.
“El-Nenny started his Basel spell as a squad player, despite that he worked hard until he became one of the team’s regulars. He is very committed religiously and morally and I expect him to succeed in his Arsenal career, he will achieve more success than what I did,” he concluded.
El-Nenny has previously played under the former ENPPI coach when the latter was the head coach of Egypt’s olympic national team during the 2012 London Olympic Games.