The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Hany Ramzy: El-Nenny needs to be patient, will succeed at Arsenal
El-Nenny arrived in London on Wednesday to complete his long awaited move to the Gunners, with the official announcement expected shortly after manager Arsene Wenger confirmed the 23-year-old midfielder has joined the club.
“I advise El-Nenny to be patient and never feel bored, he is a very committed player in training and that’s one of his advantages,” Ramzy told Sada El Balad channel.
“El-Nenny started his Basel spell as a squad player, despite that he worked hard until he became one of the team’s regulars. He is very committed religiously and morally and I expect him to succeed in his Arsenal career, he will achieve more success than what I did,” he concluded.
El-Nenny has previously played under the former ENPPI coach when the latter was the head coach of Egypt’s olympic national team during the 2012 London Olympic Games.