Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Hany Ramzy: El-Nenny needs to be patient, will succeed at Arsenal
El-Nenny arrived in London on Wednesday to complete his long awaited move to the Gunners, with the official announcement expected shortly after manager Arsene Wenger confirmed the 23-year-old midfielder has joined the club.
“I advise El-Nenny to be patient and never feel bored, he is a very committed player in training and that’s one of his advantages,” Ramzy told Sada El Balad channel.
“El-Nenny started his Basel spell as a squad player, despite that he worked hard until he became one of the team’s regulars. He is very committed religiously and morally and I expect him to succeed in his Arsenal career, he will achieve more success than what I did,” he concluded.
El-Nenny has previously played under the former ENPPI coach when the latter was the head coach of Egypt’s olympic national team during the 2012 London Olympic Games.