The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Hany Ramzy: El-Nenny needs to be patient, will succeed at Arsenal
El-Nenny arrived in London on Wednesday to complete his long awaited move to the Gunners, with the official announcement expected shortly after manager Arsene Wenger confirmed the 23-year-old midfielder has joined the club.
“I advise El-Nenny to be patient and never feel bored, he is a very committed player in training and that’s one of his advantages,” Ramzy told Sada El Balad channel.
“El-Nenny started his Basel spell as a squad player, despite that he worked hard until he became one of the team’s regulars. He is very committed religiously and morally and I expect him to succeed in his Arsenal career, he will achieve more success than what I did,” he concluded.
El-Nenny has previously played under the former ENPPI coach when the latter was the head coach of Egypt’s olympic national team during the 2012 London Olympic Games.