Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Hany Ramzy: El-Nenny needs to be patient, will succeed at Arsenal
El-Nenny arrived in London on Wednesday to complete his long awaited move to the Gunners, with the official announcement expected shortly after manager Arsene Wenger confirmed the 23-year-old midfielder has joined the club.
“I advise El-Nenny to be patient and never feel bored, he is a very committed player in training and that’s one of his advantages,” Ramzy told Sada El Balad channel.
“El-Nenny started his Basel spell as a squad player, despite that he worked hard until he became one of the team’s regulars. He is very committed religiously and morally and I expect him to succeed in his Arsenal career, he will achieve more success than what I did,” he concluded.
El-Nenny has previously played under the former ENPPI coach when the latter was the head coach of Egypt’s olympic national team during the 2012 London Olympic Games.