Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
OFFICIAL: Luciano Spalletti returns to Roma
Serie A side AS Roma have officially announced that Italian manager Luciano Spalletti is set to have a second coaching spell at the club, naming him the new manager as a replacement for the sacked Rudi Garcia.
Roma have announced they have relieved Rudi Garcia of his job as senior team coach, after spending two and a half years at the club, failing to win any significant title, followed by disappointing performances of the team so far this season.
Spalletti joined Mohamed Salah’s Roma on a year and a half contract worth €3m per year, according to Sky Sport Italia. The former Zenit Saint Petersburg coach is set to run his first training session on Thursday ahead of the team’s Serie A match against Hellas Verona.
The 56-year-old coach had a previous successful tenure at the eternal city before when he took control of the Giallorossi between 2005 and 2009 where he never won the title and finished second more than once, albeit with much less resources that Garcia had.